E-Cigarette E9 sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILSMKU2

Feb 24, 2010
OC
Hey all,

Im just picked up a E-Cigarette E9 from a local smoke shop and so far Im very disappointed.

For starters, it hardly produces any vapor. It takes like 2 full drags to hardly get any smoke. Ive changed the carts twice with two different preloaded brands to make sure it wasn't those. And still no luck.

I realize you have to drag harder than a normal cig, but sheesh, this is a joke. Is there anything I can do to this thing to make it work better?

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

ILSMKU2

ILSMKU2

Feb 24, 2010
OC
I have carts from ecig.com, the E8 carts. I had the same problem. Try putting a thin strong wire up through the battery end right through the center and wiggle it around. it will enlarge the breathing hole and give a better draw. Does the E9 have the same thread as the dse901?

Do you mean poke the hole in the atty (at the battery end) going towards the cart? If so, I did that mod and it did help, but I still dont get much vapor at all.

This is my first e-cig so Im not sure what its similar too.

Does anyone know of a better replacement atty? I can use?

bobtow

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Wallaceburg ON. Canada
You must have the E9m, they have atomizers. In that case it must be the cartridges. In that case you might get them from another source.Ecig.com does not have great equipment to begin with .You would be better off going to some supplier from this forum. I wonder if the E9m is the same as the dse901! You might also try HeatGarden.net

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
Well, this is what it looks like...

H T T P://i50.tinypic.com/34t7b4w.jpg

E8? E9 or E9m?

And what can I do to make this thing vapor more?

Looks like an e9m. I don't think there is a lot to be done for this technology in general. It is one of the older types, and is not used my vapers here much, for the reasons you state. OTOH, while the ecig is not the greatest, if you are somewhat invested in it, you might try an e9 passthrough. They are most expensive than say a 510 PT, but they are a full 5V to the atty and are serious vapor machines. Unfortunately for a normal ecig, you are better off spending the money on a 510, or a good 2-piece, like a KR808d-1. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the e9 batts are pretty bad all round. I started this journey with a GreenSmoke, which is an e9 2-piece. The PT was awesome, but the ecigs themselves were rather pathetic. Expensive and pitiful vaping. And all the carts were PG only, which was another problem, but with your 3-piece, at least you have the option to easy add juices. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread