e-cigarette-forum.com Awareness Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

thorn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
TX, USA
Since it seems an almost daunting task to get lobbyists in our favor, let's get an Awareness Card designed. It would be a business card that anybody with an inkjet printer and business card-stock from mega-mart/office-mart/etc can print and leave behind. Leave one or two at any bar you go to. Leave one in the front of a business card holder at any restaurant. Leaving them on a restaurant table is useless as it will be cleaned off soon. Put this main website URL on the card with...oh....I say 5 good things about e-cigs. Also put on the new ECF logo once that gets completed.

Not to take away from the other thread but what are the BEST 5 things? I'll throw out my quick ideas to get the ball rolling. Remember to keep it interesting enough so people take it home and use it!
+ Healthier vicinity environment.
+ Testimonial years of use without harmful side effects.
+ Similar vapor to "concert smoke".
+ Many different models to suit your style.
+ Hundreds of flavors, including your favorite tobacco flavors.

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
Great idea! I'm all in favor.
:)
Also, ECF-registered suppliers can make business cards of themselves, and on the back, send them here to ECF ! The cards can be enclose with every order, V4L already does that, I just wish on the back of the card people would find ECF right away.
(Be sure to use two dashes as in e-cigarette-forum, because e-cigaretteforum is a totally different forum)

and bump

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
I not only put my cards in orders, I now put the CASAA info cards that Vocalek created in, too. I just printed them on Avery cards on my printer, but I'll eventually use a printing service because it's cheaper. I know Drew is going to be sending the CASAA cards out in his orders, as well. I think all vendors should use them!

The CASAA cards have ecig info and the CASAA.org URL and petition URL. If people go to CASAA, there is a ton of ecig info and even links to the ecig forums - everything someone looking for info would need.

CASAA is working on getting them up on the web site for people to purchase or download the template. Vocalek also posted them on a thread on ECF, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread