ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
E-cigarettes as harmful as their analog counterparts? Not so fast
by BRYAN CLARK — 17 hours ago in INSIDER

"
The e-cigarette business is booming. As smokers ditch the habit in record numbers, many look to the digital world to find a replacement for their favorite analog vice. And e-cigarettes are, for better or worse, what’s next.

With the rise in popularity comes increased scrutiny. And with the scrutiny comes a gold rush of sorts to prove these are just as dangerous as their analog counterparts. “E-cigarettes ‘Potentially as Harmful as tobacco Cigarettes” reads the headline on UCONN’s website touting the latest of these controversial studies. But is it true?"

E-cigarettes as harmful as their analog counterparts? Not so fast

rokyo87

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2016
I am so mad, I really am. Every time I am getting comfortable with vaping new study emerge and my anxiety becomes uncontrollable and then I want to switch back to smoking because at the moment it seems safer… In my minds I hear voices from vaping opponents: “We don’t know long-term health effects…”, “You are still inhaling toxins!”, “You will get cancer and die slowly and painfully!” and so on. I want to ignore bad studies but instead I became obsessed with each of them… “What if it’s true?”, “What if vapour is more dangerous than smoke?” and so on… Jesus, why they are doing this and making my life miserable?

taric2000

Moved On
Jul 13, 2017
  • Deleted by classwife
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread