icemanmaz

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
U.K. Halifax West Yorkshire

ted26

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
uk england
Yes I totally agree all good stuff nice full flavours but I am not in a fit state to comment further at the present because I am all nicotine up.

And I don't wish to say which one we love at the moment because I want to be able to order a boat load more before all you lot get your bloody hands on it.;););)

Bet its the roast smoke! hmmm maybe 555! no no i am sticking with the roast :)

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
right well i got the CIGAR juice.

rated as HIGH but compared to simons marlbro it 'feels' higher. dont know if its 24mg opposed to 18mg but certainly feels to give a better nicotine fix.

Vapour production very good , nice plooms from my 901.

Flavour..well it's reasonably tobacco like, more so than the marlbro one i have and seems to linger in the mouth longer. probably a lot of pepper oil in it because i got some juice in my mouth from my super mini and boy it's spicy, like tabasco sauce.
Certainly packs more punch as far as throat hit goes than the marlbro.
Havent yet made my mind up if i like it but it does taste more like a cigarette than the marlbro.
More testing required on my part me thinx

brunette

Sep 7, 2008
England
have you all tried ALL the flavours yet then?! I am slightly confused re: flavours... french pipe and cigar are obvious and i presume (showing my ignorance now) camel is also a cigar?!?! :confused:

soooo, that leaves "555", "Roast Smoke" and "Like Smoke"...

"555" - presuming this is an american brand of standard cigarette? Any ideas?!
"Roast Smoke" - presume this is a generic "roasted" tobacco flavour
"like smoke" - :confused: like smoking or tobacco... but not really?! :p

Anyway - if you lot are willing to divulge any further info now you've got your stash sorted it would be greatly appreciated!! lol

icemanmaz

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
U.K. Halifax West Yorkshire
Come on then spill the beans:thumb:

I fancy the roast smoke.

No idea what the 555 could be:confused:

Sorry for the delay I am on night and full of cold.
The 2 I am trying are cigar and roast smoke.
All that I can say at the mo is they seem strong my taste buds are a bit shot with the cold but I can deff taste a cigar taste with that one.
I have seen on some of the other threads about the 555 and it seams very popular maybe someone can comment on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread