The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

E-cigs rock socks, and the 510 is the shiz

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by lemur, Nov 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lemur

lemur New Member

Nov 7, 2009
    just started vaping, and i heards that you could use tea bags or somthing in a 510 cartridge, is this better than the stuff already in them?

2. Crestus

Crestus Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2009
    Deltona, Florida
    Welcome to vaping Lemur,

The filler used in E-Cig Carts is a polyfil fiber, similar to the stuff used in pillow stuffing. Carts I find can be very convenient, however IMO I would always get inconsistient hits and the big drawback of the polyfil fiber "tiring out", which makes the vape taste nasty and eventually requires replacing the cart (some modders out there though just replace the polyfil to reuse the cart, still a pain though IMO).

When it comes to the 510, dripping is by far the best. Once you cash a cart, drip about 3-4 drops of juice directly on the atomizer. It will give a phenomenal throat hit and great flavor.

With this method, be very careful though to keep from dry-vaping (firing up the atomizer when dry) as it may kill the atomizer. After trial and error, I find re-dripping after 10-15 5 second puffs effective from drying out the atomizer.

Vape on!!! :evil:
    C

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.