e-cigs worth the trouble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachette

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2008
Atlanta, GA USA
After 20 wonderful days with the e-cig, I woke up to 2 dead atomizers.

I tried every method to revive them, but nothing worked. I went to Pilot truck stop and bought another pen style set.

From now on I am going to keep on hand a bunch of atomizers, batteries, carts, liquid, syringe and a USB passthrough.

If you think of something else I should buy, please let me know.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
That's the only way to do it peach....have lots of supplies on hand. An extra charger doesn't hurt either...not just because one might die but also to charge multiple batts if needed.

Edited to add: I think I killed 2 batts one time by overdripping when I was trying out a bunch of new flavors. I was lucky I had my passthrough until a new batt could charge for the initial 12 hours.

Lu

Last edited:

slianfoxob

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2008
Bethlehem, PA
the whole multiple deaths of parts bothers me after reading some other stories...

if a battery dies all of a sudden, I'd be afraid to hook a new one up to the same atomizer thinking it was the atomizer that killed the first one. same thing with a rogue battery that kills atomizers.

i think having plenty of parts on hand is definitely a good idea. just incase you don't trust that atomizer that was connected with the battery that died, you could just toss the whole thing.

Foxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread