The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

E-Juice And Juice,Taste Better---Smoant Campbel 80W Kit

Discussion in 'AVE40' started by Justin_ting, Sep 15, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Justin_ting

Justin_ting Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2016
    This Kit Is A Little Strange From The Look,Well It Won't Let You Down When You Give It A Try.

TIM截图20180915100032.png TIM截图20180915100119.png TIM截图20180915100141.png
    The Yellow One Looks Like A Giraffe.LOL.It's So Funny When You Vape On This Kit.Here Is The Unbox Video,Take A Look?

In Stock Now,Click Here If You Like It: Smoant Campbel 80W Kit - $79.9 - 2082 - Ave40

Wholesale Price Available,No MOQ,No Value Limited:Wholesale

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. tailland

tailland Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2018
    Germany
    an 18650 powered dildo.. now I've seen everything and can die peacefully.

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Justin_ting

Sep 27, 2016
    yesterday i tried this sample kit,i used brewell banana 3mg nicotine content and sprite to test.maybe the sprite too sweet or the nicotine content two low,i felt nothing except for clouds came out of my mouth,maybe i need to try next time with some better juice.

• Like Like x 1
  4. tailland

tailland Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2018
    Germany
    I've looked at the assembly drawing, and I don't understand how it is supposed to work. I guess I will have to wait for reviewers to jump on this...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. MartinD

MartinD Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2017
    Is this safe?Whether it is an inhalation of liquid or juice?

• Like Like x 1
  6. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Dude whoever made this should have called it "the giraffe."

Also not a mod I think I would want in either my front OR back pocket, it looks dangerous.

Cannot wait for the reviews, you are welcome to send me one, LOL this is the type of device I would actually give a "semi serious" review on and it would be great! LOL good luck with it and I will say it's about time we got the Bored Housewives of America vaping.

Anna

• Like Like x 2
  7. Justin_ting

Sep 27, 2016
    The liquid absolutely,i don't know what's the effect of the juice honestly,but it's safe totally without doubt.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Justin_ting

Sep 27, 2016
    of course.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Beamslider

Beamslider Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    Does the vapor just get filtered thru the soda?

10. Justin_ting

Sep 27, 2016
    well it's exactly hard for me to tell is the juice designed to filter the vapor or not,but the vapor what i vape,abviouly it is,there's no flavor i can taste when i do this test.

• Like Like x 1
  11. jdy

jdy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm very interested, I'd like to know if you use an e-juice with NO flavor, just plain and then use a soda that stands out like Cherry Coke or Grape. Do you taste the soda? If you can please try that and let us know. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Justin_ting

Sep 27, 2016
    Lol,i'm glad to make more test on this kit,and i believe everbody all so curious about this kit.Of course i will tell you guys the experience on this kit when i test it again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  13. jdy

I found this on a different website, it looked like it wasn't meant to be seen pretty hard to read. It talks about the name being a very old Scottish name and the town was known for Whiskey and Fishing (1667). But with it's name origin being Scotland you know it really does resemble the Lochness Monster. upload_2018-9-17_19-11-53.png

upload_2018-9-17_19-10-8.png

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Justin_ting

Sep 27, 2016
    Hi Bud,you know what,just now i used this kit with soda,the juice is brewell 3mg nicotine banana flavor,i'm not sure for the result yesterday i tested,but now i'm sure this kit sucks,absolutely it is.i can not taste any flavor through this kit,none banana flavor tasted when vaping,no matter how hard you vape ,no matter how much clouds in your mouth or lungs,it's nothing you can feel except for the clouds come out of your mouth while you can just realize you vape.It's a failed product.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. jdy

Hi Justin, That's really too bad guess there are still kinks to work out. Thank you very much for giving it a second try!!

• Like Like x 1