• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

E juice questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

justgnoh

Oct 3, 2012
Singapore
I've just ordered my very first kit. Ovale v6 gripper thingy. And along with that, 3 juices. Cotten candy, menthol and hawaiin punch. I was wondering since it is my first time,
1) How will the juice come in? Do i need a blunt needle and stuff to fill up?
2) Does the kit i'm ordering have clearomizers to put my e juice?
3) Do i need to buy new clearomizers or cartomizers for every flavour?

Currynoah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi, justgnoh. Answer for your 1st post.

1) The juices usually comes in bottles. And depending on what cartos or atties you might have, you may need a syringe. Blunt or sharp doesn't matter.

2) Most of the suppliers usually throw in 2 atties or cartos. To be on the safe side, just buy extra. Take note that these sort of stuff are not build to last, and your mileage may vary.

3) You don't have to buy different cartos or atties for different juices. But you may experience "rojak" which is pleasant to some, but hated by most.

Hope this helps.

Nothing.

justgnoh

Oct 3, 2012
Singapore
Hi, justgnoh. Answer for your 1st post.

1) The juices usually comes in bottles. And depending on what cartos or atties you might have, you may need a syringe. Blunt or sharp doesn't matter.

2) Most of the suppliers usually throw in 2 atties or cartos. To be on the safe side, just buy extra. Take note that these sort of stuff are not build to last, and your mileage may vary.

3) You don't have to buy different cartos or atties for different juices. But you may experience "rojak" which is pleasant to some, but hated by most.

Hope this helps.

Nothing.

Thank you so much Nothing. This has been very helpful indeed. But i do still have some soubts. I'll be getting the ovale v6 from SGJ since its on sale and also since i have a tight budget. If i get the ovale v6,
1)what cartomizer does it come with?
2)where can i get the items like the syringe and the blunt needle?
3)how can i "wash" my carto's
4)where do local vapers usually purchase their eliquids from?

Thank you so much for you answers
Justgnoh

Currynoah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Try getting some response from SGJ 1st before deciding on anything. And please read other threads too, to help yourself.

1) No idea. Different suppliers, different standards.

2) Any Pharmacies.

3) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5skspNVmJek Just 1 of the many videos that can be found on Youtube.

4) Different vapers, different preferences, different places. Read up on past threads to understand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread