E-Juice shipping to Japan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flux

Sep 25, 2013
Japan
Hello,

I just received my Volt X2 in the mail today and it is awesome! This is my first foray into the world of non-combusting inhalation products (hehe) and I know that it will help me to finally quit the other smelly buggers.

Onto my question: I live in Japan and I have not heard of places selling e-juice. I bought my current setup from smokelessimage.com (who are great!) and they also ship to Japan. However, their selection of juices leaves something to be desired.

After searching for recommended juices on this forum, I decided to try to order some from those retailers. Unfortunately, the ones I tried do not ship to Japan (Backwoods Brew, VaporRenu).

Instead of loading my cart at various online shops, then getting disappointed at checkout, I'm wondering if any forum members who have experience ordering from the US to Japan can recommend any online retailers for good e-juice?

Thanks a lot!

ps- I'm looking for a good Root Beer (BWB's root beer is highly recommended, but they don't ship to Japan!).

Flux

Sep 25, 2013
Japan
The largest e-juice vendor in the world is based in China. Has got to be a hell of alot closer to you than anything else.

Company site: http://www.dekangbio.com/

You can also buy their juice from Fasttech (Hong Kong based) which I know is one of their distributors.

I didn't know Dekang was a Chinese company... learning everyday! Am checking it right now, JMarca!

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Wow, I didn't know there was a specific forum for Japan. Well-done looking worldwide, guys! Thank-you, Vapoor eyes

You're very welcome. As stated dragonebone is a wealth of knowledge and is eager to help others.
Cheers and the Best of Luck.

Edit: FastTech is a very good company BUT ask here before ordering as "some" of their products are knockoffs...they do sell some genuine stuff and I've ordered many times from them.

Last edited:

Flux

Sep 25, 2013
Japan
If you're anything like 90% of vapers I'm sure you'll be ordering more gear :D The bottom line is you've quit smoking and that's Priceless.

I'm sitting here, it's 2am Japan time, puffing on my first personal vaporizer, checking out sites and learning more about different gear... I am imagining myself spending X-amount of dollars per month on clearomizers, X-amount on new batteries, X-amount on juice... I felt like I just stepped into a trap.

Then I came back to this forum and read your post. You know, even if I spend more money on this than I did on cigarettes... I'm still healthier. You're right: that's Priceless.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
I'm sitting here, it's 2am Japan time, puffing on my first personal vaporizer, checking out sites and learning more about different gear... I am imagining myself spending X-amount of dollars per month on clearomizers, X-amount on new batteries, X-amount on juice... I felt like I just stepped into a trap.

Then I came back to this forum and read your post. You know, even if I spend more money on this than I did on cigarettes... I'm still healthier. You're right: that's Priceless.

You're so very right.
FastTech has some amazing prices and the best warranty in the industry (3 or 6 months) + free shipping BUT some of their stuff is GREAT while other stuff is garbage.
Best to think about rebuildable clearomizers- my heads (wick+ coil) last 10+ weeks with maintenance- to replace head costs $1.50 and takes about 10 secs.
I use a Mod at home and a Spinner VV while out and about. There's just soooo much stuff out there right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread