e-juice vendors online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
Based upon juice quality, value, taste and outstanding customer service, my list is very short:

Nicoticket.com

I've liked every flavor I've tried (after a lot of hit and miss with other vendors) and his juice is top-notch stuff. Pricing is very fair for the quality of product he produces.

(Disclaimer: no association with Nicoticket other than being a very satisfied customer)

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
Nicoticket and MBV are a couple that are on my short list to try.....after this most recent batch comes in from 3 new vendors that the wife and I decided to try. Experimentation....it's fun but can get costly. Try to find sample packs of small bottles where you can try alot for a little investment.

Had very good luck with flavoring from High Desert Vapes as well.

BigBen2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
MA, USA
I can't believe no one mentioned Halo yet! :D

They may not have a big line of flavors, but they have complex blends that are very satisfying. Everyone finds at least one flavor good enough to be an ADV.

They certainly have lots of competition though. I'm about to try Alice In Vapeland (AIV, where ordering is a privilege, not a right ;) ).

Yerf Dog

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Carol Stream, IL USA
Nicoticket.com the best of the best

I tried them but...

Nearly 3 months with barely a day off – I’m ready for a break folks.

Effective at 6am CST on 8-19-2013 – the store is closed and will not be accepting orders. Orders currently placed will be fulfilled as soon as possible. After those orders are filled, I’m taking a week or so to have some fun, relax, and recharge. I will offer additional guidance with regard to the anticipated reopening of the store once the current orders are fulfilled.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding!~

Regards,

~Clark

:?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread