Not open for further replies.

Wookie1

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Lancaster, CA
www.avejuice.com
Hi Everyone!

We have been getting a lot of questions about which of our e-juices are similar to Boba's Bounty. Honestly, the e-juices that might have a little similarity in taste would be Gorilla Juice and maybe Gryphon's Breath. We are still working with our providers to get the flavoring issue resolved, unfortunately we do not have a time frame as of now when they will be back up! We do have a lot of other great tobacco flavors for you guys to try such as our Blend 4, 555, Havana Gold, C&D, Gamel, Flue Cured and if you like the taste of Honey then try our PG Bees Knees. We will let you guys know once we have any updates on Boba's, Gorilla Juice and Gryphon's Breath. We apologize that it is taking longer than expected! We hope you all have a great day!

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
I have treid them all, While they are good, Bobas,and Gorilla are my two with Gryphons taking third. I know you have to be taking a hit not only from loyal fans of these flavors but in sales too. I have about 60mls each of Bobas and Gorilla left but they were when things started tasting off. I hope it gets fixed soon. I can't see myself placing a order untill I know that these are back and up to the standerds I have come to expect from AVE.

buergermeester

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2012
Germany
To stay on schedule, please.
23669390at.jpg

phanto

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2012
Melbourne
More seriously, you could try a faux Boba's, like MBV did with Hawk Sauce when they hit a supplier issue. Get as close as possible, call it Faux Boba's, and sell it at a discount?
/QUOTE]

Even more seriously, aces, that's not going to happen, forget it!

Being out of BB I tried to convert some GJ to see if I could get something close. Main problem of course is that you can add flavors but you can't remove what's already there - in this case, banana. But I still got a reasonable result by adding a stack of almond flavor plus VG to the GJ. And based on the assumption that BB contains 2 tobaccos as against GJ's single tobacco I also added some generic tobacco super concentrate. Well, it's not BB but it is closer to it than anything else I've produced in 3 years of failures to produce a BB clone. This works for me because I had 300 ml of GJ which I don't like any more - now I have 400 ml of a reasonable approximation to BB.

I realize this doesn't help anybody who doesn't have any GJ but ...

I imagine the AVE supply problem relates to the tobacco used in BB and, presumably, the two other products. Whatever, I hope that normal business will be resumed in the near future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread