juicyliquid.com
jaaxx-albums-illustrations-picture368-a.jpg

Welcome to happyville... :mad:

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
So Totally Wicked managed to get my order from the UK to NY in two days! The problem is that US Customs has had it since. (8 days now) I called today and I was told it could take six weeks to clear. WTF! Anybody else have this happen?

02Black--Six Weeks--ouch--I have never read any posts of a six week hold up--Maybe you got some Clown on the phone who just gave you the largest timel imit they have--alternatively, Steve said he has gotten jammed, but that was a huge order?? Give us an update when you know more---Sun

BREWINZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2009
Massachusetts, USA
02Black--Six Weeks--ouch--I have never read any posts of a six week hold up--Maybe you got some Clown on the phone who just gave you the largest timel imit they have--alternatively, Steve said he has gotten jammed, but that was a huge order?? Give us an update when you know more---Sun

Will do. The funny thing is.. my order was zero nic. I guess customs is afraid of PG, water, and flavoring. It's only one 30ML bottle too.

stpeters

Feb 24, 2009
Will do. The funny thing is.. my order was zero nic. I guess customs is afraid of PG, water, and flavoring. It's only one 30ML bottle too.

Not to make light of your plight, but freakin' awesome! :cool:

Six weeks? Sounds like they might be testing the liquid... hope they like what they find. Perhaps then they will mark it down as harmless and let ALL Totally Wicked "smoking oil" fly through customs from now on.

Might want to fire off an order with a US supplier in the meantime.

BREWINZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2009
Massachusetts, USA
Not to make light of your plight, but freakin' awesome! :cool:

Six weeks? Sounds like they might be testing the liquid... hope they like what they find. Perhaps then they will mark it down as harmless and let ALL Totally Wicked "smoking oil" fly through customs from now on.

Might want to fire off an order with a US supplier in the meantime.

Maybe something good can come of it... Doubt it, but we'll see! I will let you know if they attach anything to the shipment.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
So Totally Wicked managed to get my order from the UK to NY in two days! The problem is that US Customs has had it since. (8 days now) I called today and I was told it could take six weeks to clear. WTF! Anybody else have this happen?

welcome ... take a look around, you may be here awhile! :oops:

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
does this occur if you order from totally wicked USA site as well? I just ordered from them and now after reading this thread I'm gettin depressed

I thought the ones from the US site were shipped from US. That is why they opened the site so people here could order and not wait.

Lu

BREWINZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2009
Massachusetts, USA
I ordered frmTW UK before I knew about a US site. My order wasprocessed through the US site. Was some confusion about my order and myuser name and stuff just disapeared. After calling them I got my stuff the next day, from FL. Got my Evo comming though. Wonder how long thats gonna stay in customs?

I would have loved to order from the US site, but they didn't have the flavor in stock. That's what I get for trying new things!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread