E-liquid best for atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankie

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Slovakia
It probably depends on what batch you get. Only JC make their stuff themselves, right? The rest are just bottling what the Chinese placed in 1.2 litre bottles... Whatever it is this time...

And even JC had better and worse batches.

Oh yes, and what the Chinese do not dare to sell for rebottling, they sell through e-cig.com. ;)

Stemple

Dec 21, 2008
WV
I second what Frankie said about e-cig.com. The question that should be asked here in regards to their liquid would be "what is the most unhealthy liquid for an atomizer?"

CaSH's liquid is safe, as far as I know, and from RatInDaHat's reviews, apparently electroniccigarettesales.com's liquid has never caused him any problems. In fact, I think he uses their liquid the most, from what I can tell by his reviews.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I have had atomizers die on every liquid, I have used, IMHO it is NOT the liquid, but the life of the atomizer itself. Wicked, Janty, Kick, Puresmoker, are all atomizer friendlly, the older Johnson creek was not, the newer is fine. I have also had liquid from Boge, royal smokers, Joye, First union, Smoore, and they all seem fine on the atomizers. The liquid is getting betta;) just gotta learn how much to use.

womblebat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2008
UK
I've only tried Wicked juice to be honest, high nic 24mg strawberry flavour, its got a hell of a throat hit to it and great vapour (in carts as well as dripping) but weak taste i thought, or maybe my taste buds haven't quite recovered yet.

I'm getting the JC sample pack on mon or tues so i will post what i think regarding atomizer wear ;)

keep on womblin!!

MODEL77

Dec 18, 2008
Michigan
I've only tried Wicked juice to be honest, high nic 24mg strawberry flavour, its got a hell of a throat hit to it and great vapour (in carts as well as dripping) but weak taste i thought, or maybe my taste buds haven't quite recovered yet.

Will the vapor still damage taste buds, or will e-smoking allow them to heal, allowing us to taste the full flavor of foods again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread