The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

E-Liquid : Good Deals and Sales !

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by classwife, Apr 17, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. James61585

James61585 Full Member

May 23, 2019
    So I went and ordered from that site firebrandamerican.com and they emailed me a coupon code for 40% off an entire order. I don't know how long it will be going on for. but here it is... I just thought I would share here BTW they have great tobacco vapes.

firebrandamerican.com
    the code is 40OFFWOW

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wayneo

Wayneo Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2015
    Oh Canada
    James61585 I don't trust any company or product with 'fire' in their name, when it comes to vaping. Not batteries or ejuice. :shock:
    Plus, sure sounds like an awful lot shilling for a company. :eek:

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. James61585

James61585 Full Member

May 23, 2019
    That's fair and everyone is entitled to their opinions. Do I think that forming one with just face value and not trying it is naïve? yes. I happen to like the e-juice they have and I emailed them and they are responsive and have great customer service.. and im kinda new to this so they had to put up with a lot of questions. With all of that being said I just thought I would be a chap and share the code they sent me with everyone here. The code could be one use and it not work I don't know but I was trying to be helpful.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Wayneo

Wayneo Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2015
    Oh Canada
    James61585 fair enough my good man. I have been known to be wrong, daily even. Time will tell.
    Welcome, and I'm happy vaping is working for you. :thumbs:

• Like Like x 1
  5. newyork13

newyork13 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    Thanks for being helpful. I've asked many questions of vendors. Some don't reply. Those are off my buy list. Those that do reply get a checkmark. Responsiveness to specific questions is a double checkmark.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Shadav

Shadav Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    Limited time only get 120ml bottle free + shipping ($6.95)
    Free 120ML Bottle From VapeCraft
    after checking out they will try to get you to tack on other things, still good deals but you can decline them and just get the bottle of juice [​IMG]

7. Janjuko

Janjuko Full Member

Jun 2, 2019
    E juice Bogo has double the juice for the price of one usually. $15-18 for two 100 ml bottles. Not really a sale but consistently low prices

8. TonyD64

TonyD64 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    Liquid Barn is doing either a 15% or 10% off discount on CNT Nicotine. Place an order in your cart and let it sit for a day and you should receive an email with a discount code. If you get the 15% take it. I didn't respond within 48 hours and mine dropped to 10% which I ended up using. CNT Nicotine is from Tobacco grown in Switzerland which should be interesting to taste and the prices and shipping are cheaper than Carolina Xtract. I know high shipping costs have been brought up before but if the Nicotine is 100 MG it costs more to ship per regulation.

9. James61585

James61585 Full Member

May 23, 2019
    Just got this email I don't get paid till Monday but I thought I would post it here if anyone wants to take advantage...
    Capture.JPG

10. Dudeman

Dudeman Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2009
    New Bedford, MA
    Fuggin eJuices

50% off sale. I've only tried 3 flavors but they were pretty good for fairly inexpensive juice. Pretty good combo deals too. A lot of things come with a free 120ml bottle.

• Like Like x 1
  11. buccaneersfan

buccaneersfan Full Member

Jun 7, 2019
    where can i chose nic strength

i ordered it

12. Shadav

Shadav Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    click on get this offer and then fill in your info, on the next page at the top is a drop down menu to pick flavor and strength
    *good luck* I ran into an issue with their verification, it reloaded the page and instead of ordering what I picked it ordered the first selection which is the watermelon 0mg juice ... I emailed back and forth with vapecraft because they couldn't find my order, the email I received didn't give any order number just the juice info and ended up telling me that if the pending charge goes through to dispute it with my bank.... shortly after I got another automated email that had the order number so I emailed again asking if they could correct the juice to the one that I had ordered before their website glitched...only in the end (3 days later) to be told I was SOL and I could reorder the correct juice if I still wanted it :nah:

13. buccaneersfan

buccaneersfan Full Member

Jun 7, 2019

My order went through, I added 4 more 120ml bottles for 30$ offer. But i did not get any shipping info yet

• Like Like x 1
  14. TonyD64

TonyD64 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    So here's an update with my experience with Liquid Barn. I received my order the other day and I'm blown away by the CNT Nicotine 10% VG that I received. Since I have an Aspire Tigon Kit that has to go in for warranty service I decided to test out my first DIY batch in a Vuse Vibe tank that I cleaned out. The recipe is this... 8ml 10% VG Nicotine, 6ml Kosher VG, 2ml Distilled water in a Gorilla bottle. In the Empty Vuse Vibe tank I put in ten drops of The Flavor Apprentice Peppermint flavor and filled the rest of the tank with the mix. I've been Vaping this for two days straight and not a single headache, no eye irritation, no side effects. This stuff rocks and if it can make the Vibe awesome I have no doubt it will work in any other unit as well. My call on this, buy some and try it. Pic is included below.

Attached Files:

15. JJOOHHNN

JJOOHHNN Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2013
    USA
    I was not able to tell if my order went through or not. Did you get a notice on completion of the order?

16. mike scott
    This message by mike scott has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jul 5, 2019, Reason: Unregistered Supplier.
    Jul 5, 2019
  17. vaper1960

vaper1960 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Don't know if anyone has posted this, but I just got a fantastic deal from WildVapes! First time order sample pack deal... four 30ml bottles of juices for $4.44 and free shipping. They actually also included and extra 30ml bottle and two little 10ml bottles (one is like a "mystery" flavor) This was my birthday present to myself. I'm actually just starting with DIY but now I can take my time making/steeping juices and vape these for awhile. You have to be first time customer to get this deal. I have a RDA I'm going to use to test all of them (just rewick between flavors) Might be a few days but will post results.

• Like Like x 1
  18. crazyvape

crazyvape Senior Member

May 6, 2019
    Texas
    Do you mean Vapewild?

19. vaper1960

vaper1960 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Woops! Yes, VapeWild. It was so cool they hand wrote "Stay Wild" on the package.

20. crazyvape

crazyvape Senior Member

May 6, 2019
    Texas
    Yes, that is pretty cool. They are a great company, always providing free samples and such.

21. James61585

James61585 Full Member

May 23, 2019
    been gone for awhile as I was in the hospital for 2 months after a car wreck but im back now.
    got this email today thought I would share. I shop here sometimes and sometimes they have good deals.

50% off at firebrandamerican.com with code BLOWOUT19 at checkout

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1