Status
Not open for further replies.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
I got 2 60ml bottles from Nicotine River, Jubilee and Bad Mother Custard. They are both very good but I love Jubilee!

I got the Jubilee and Mangeaux. Both are good and I am vaping the Jubilee now....

I got them in 0 MG as I vape 1.5 mg and added my own nic. They are strong enough that I will try ordering a couple 3 mg and cutting them with VG/PG.

geekparts

Moved On
Feb 26, 2020
  • Deleted by Misty

Noel Jones

Unresolved Status
May 10, 2020
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier posting

LuciaRedDraggon34

Unresolved Status
Jun 3, 2020
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier posting

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
EjuiceSteals.com has 2 super Clearance sections - 1 for Hardware and 1 for Eliquids. Many of us have bought from them in the last 6-8 months, and they are legit. They have a huge supply and variety of eliquids from $.25 per 30mL bottle and up and quite a few well-known brands, like Cuttwood, Dinner Lady, Pachamama, etc. Be sure to check the nic mg, as some will be 0mg. They have many made with regular nic base and lots of others that are salt nic eliquids. They're always adding more eliquids to the Clearance, too.

Right now, they're also having a free S/H promotion sitewide, until midnight. I'd thought the code was only good until last night, but another member just got 710mL from them for $8 + change using the Free S/H code! So...you can get dirt cheap eliquid AND Free S/H!

Code is: enjoyfreeshipping

https://www.ejuicesteals.com/collections/clearance-ejuice?sort_by=price-ascending

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: madstabber

Handshaker

Dec 29, 2019
I always buy Gallons from E-liq. I use to buy flavored gallons but my last order was unflavored due to idiot laws in commiefornia. I purchased 2 gallons unflavored pre mixed liquid to my nic specs for 127 delivered. My last flavored gallon last me 2 years, thats a couple cents a day for all day long vaping. I loaded up for any future laws that may happen down the road. I am good with that much of one flavor since i only like watermellon.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US

Georgemooky

Moved On
Jul 13, 2020
  • Deleted by classwife

HonnyBrown

Mar 8, 2019
I found out about them recently! I got 9 bottles of various juices for $20, including shipping! That was my first time buying juice, so I got to try different flavors and strengths to figure out what works for me.

EjuiceSteals.com has 2 super Clearance sections - 1 for Hardware and 1 for Eliquids. Many of us have bought from them in the last 6-8 months, and they are legit. They have a huge supply and variety of eliquids from $.25 per 30mL bottle and up and quite a few well-known brands, like Cuttwood, Dinner Lady, Pachamama, etc. Be sure to check the nic mg, as some will be 0mg. They have many made with regular nic base and lots of others that are salt nic eliquids. They're always adding more eliquids to the Clearance, too.

Right now, they're also having a free S/H promotion sitewide, until midnight. I'd thought the code was only good until last night, but another member just got 710mL from them for $8 + change using the Free S/H code! So...you can get dirt cheap eliquid AND Free S/H!

Code is: enjoyfreeshipping

Clearance Ejuice

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I found out about them recently! I got 9 bottles of various juices for $20, including shipping! That was my first time buying juice, so I got to try different flavors and strengths to figure out what works for me.

I'm glad it worked out well for you. I know they're constantly getting more eliquids In Stock in the Clearance section, and some of their prices for it, including many name brands, are really super low.

• Informative
Reactions: Opinionated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread