E-Liquid : Good Deals and Sales !

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
This one was 7 bottles for $22. The strengths were 12mg - 45mg.

I have to figure out what to do with the 6mg juices from my first order. They are too weak for me.

Are any of the eliquids that you ordered in 6mg...the same eliquids that you ordered recently in 12mg-45mg? If they are, it's possible to raise the 6mg ones...by adding a specific amount of the 12mg-45mg eliquids to them. I'd be happy to help you figure out just how much of each eliquid you'd need...to raise the nic level of the 6mg to a higher mg.

mcduffy

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 9, 2017
    2e735169-35ba-4b02-b57c-02cd578d79ec.jpeg

Vape Deals | Weekly Deals on E-Juice, Mods, Or Tanks! | Vape Wild

• Informative
    Reactions: gerrymi

mcduffy

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 9, 2017
    VapeWild's final sale has arrived. Starting now and running through Sept 9th, we're saying Farewell with a big blowout. Get any and all VapeWild e-liquid at 25% off, OFE and Islander for 40% off, any other brand of e-liquid for 20% off, and all hardware and related items at 15% off. All swag is marked down to move fast, too!

Vape Shop Online: #1 Website for E-juice & Vapes | VAPEWILD

• Informative

mcduffy

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 9, 2017
    54328166-1c8d-46ce-b27a-c5c5a2e0ba33.jpeg

VapeWild's Farewell Blowout sale just got more wild. Through Sept 9th, get any and all VapeWild e-liquid at 35% off, 40% off OFE and Islander, all other brands of e-liquid for 30% off, and all hardware and related items at 25% off. All swag is marked down over 50%, too!

For those of you who might have missed previous emails, VapeWild is saying goodbye on Sept. 9th. We have decided that we will not be proceeding through the FDA's PMTA process. It's been one heck of a ride these last six years. Thank you so much for being part of the journey!

Vape Shop Online: #1 Website for E-juice & Vapes | VAPEWILD

• Informative

Tigerclaw

Moved On
    Oct 11, 2020
    • Deleted by retired1
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread