Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

borno

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 31, 2019
    land of pleasant living
    So sad that The vape Kitchen is no longer at Nic River. Guess it was regs that took them out. I would die to know if they show up anywhere else so I hope someone posts if they do
    I was glad I stocked up a bit before they shut down, but wish I had bought some more.:(

TonyD64

ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    www.durasmoke.com is having a 40% off sale site wide. See the attached pics. I use this on Coils that need a thinner liquid.

Attachments

• 40% OFF.jpg
      40% OFF.jpg
      75.9 KB · Views: 17
    • TrueBeca DuraSmoke $14.99 with 40% discount  BUY 11-29-2020 AT B&M STORE_Moment (2)_LI.jpg
      TrueBeca DuraSmoke $14.99 with 40% discount BUY 11-29-2020 AT B&M STORE_Moment (2)_LI.jpg
      762.1 KB · Views: 18

Marcos Torres

Moved On
    Feb 20, 2021
    • Deleted by retired1

Mr. Vape

Jun 10, 2021
    The consensus seems to be that this is wanted...So here we go !

If you find a good deal or a sale on E-Liquid post it here !
    This is for pre-mixed e-liquids only, DIY has it's own in DIY

Remember please :
    No affiliate codes or links
    No tracking codes, so if your good deal is from an email clean out the tracking code that they usually have.
    Hi

I have been Vaping since 2015, always been looking for good premix liquid as well as a good deal. A new online supplier (www.misty101.com) was recommended to me and I paid them a visit as one would. They do have some great liquids and great deals on. I bought:
    Calm Patriot (£5.00)- RY8 + caramel and vanilla 100% VG 3mg. it is a all day vape and very nice, I really like it as the flavour does not die as you use it.

Junny Cash (£5.00): Mixed berries and cream 100%VG 3mg. This one is great for evening Vaping.

Assassin (£5.00): Cherry 100% VG 3mg. close your eyes and imagine eating bowl of fresh cherry. The flavour is that strong.

Got both deals from them, I am a happy camper!!

The eliquid deals that they have: spend £15 on eliquid and get 7x10ml Vape 50 bottles of eliquid free and when you spend £10 shipping is free.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread