E liquid leaving a waxy feeling in your mouth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I bought a sample package of juices that, for the most part, taste great right out of the mail, but they all leave a waxy feeling or a very dry feeling in my mouth that I don't like. (I'm not sure how to describe the feeling exactly, but I don't like it at all.) Has this ever happened to any of you? Is this something that steeping will fix?

I vape with either a Smart 20 and a nautilus Mini or an Innokin itaste VV 4 with a nautilus Mini.

Thank you very much!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
In my opinion steeping does improve freshly made juices. When vaping you need to stay hydrated, it will help keep you from getting "vapors tongue", a loss of taste. You can also switch flavors occasionally to help. I always have water, sugar free koolaid, or coffee handy when I vape.

Thank you for your response. I don't think the issue is vapor's tongue, though. This is just a weird, uncomfortable waxy feeling in my mouth. I got it the first time I vaped a certain brand of juices that I received fresh out of the mail. When I emptied those from my tank and put in juice from other brands, I was fine.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I have had a waxy taste from about every cherry I have tried. Can't recall a waxy feeling. If I were you I'd put that brand in a cabinet and forget about them for a while. They may improve, they may not. It could be the brand of flavoring, the PG or VG the company is using.

Good advice. I just put it away. I'll probably bring it out again in a month or so just to see if the waxiness improves with steeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread