Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
You could try naming your e-liquids after famous movie characters.
That will last until you become somebody well known. Adam and Heather used to name their e-liquids after movie characters like Gandalf, Shadowfax, Gollem, and Blade Runner.
Then lawyers representing Warner Bros, Inc. sent Heather's Heavenly Vapes a 'cease and desist' order. Now It's Legend, Shadow, Sludge and Blade.
Just hope you are prepared for whatever legal issues arise .....

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
You could try naming your e-liquids after famous movie characters.
That will last until you become somebody well known. Adam and Heather used to name their e-liquids after movie characters like Gandalf, Shadowfax, Gollem, and Blade Runner.
Then lawyers representing Warner Bros, Inc. sent Heather's Heavenly Vapes a 'cease and desist' order. Now It's Legend, Shadow, Sludge and Blade.
Just hope you are prepared for whatever legal issues arise .....

maxresdefault.jpg

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I don't care one way or the other for the name, but please "subtitle" with the flavor profile, like:
Bronx Zoo
banana nut toffee

DON'T make me click to another page to find out the flavor. What I will do is click to another vendor.

I wish I could agree with this times seven.

Also, I’m basically blind so I have to rely on them to tell me if the bottles are too far from me.

Get ye some reading glasses, woman!

Reactions: DaveOno

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Last edited:

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Just a couple of years ago, it seemed all the most popular juices had no relation to the actual flavor. Eclipse Space Jam, Halo Tribeca, Boba's Bounty, Cafe Racer Lucky & Lucky ......., Indigo Duke, Eastwood and Oohrah, Black Note Prelude, HHV Dragon Fire, Cuttwood Unicorn Milk, Flavourart SOHO.

There are a bunch of others that escape me right now.

FΛDED

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2017
Austin, Texas
Anyone familiar with Alien Piss? It's a nice flavour, but I don't understand why they choose for such a weird name tbh..

There's also Alien Piss 2.. better than the regular Alien Piss, lol. Ruthless.. I love how creative they get with some of their names.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I want a flavor named "Ephraim Cooper." The flavor would be described as "angry, intense and with a hint of OCD. Also wants more battery life and hates/loves the Cosmonaut."

I swear, I'm naming my next new mix that, and I am going to have to think long and hard about the flavor ingredients. LOL. (I DIY and some one shots have weird names but can be worth reading the descriptions but YES right under the flavor name, PLEASE.)

Anna

Reactions: smacuser
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread