e-liquid recipe calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

todm

Apr 17, 2009
Honolulu, HI
I created my first DIY e-liquid today. So far, I've tried LorAnn flavors Pomegranate and Tropical Punch. My favorite was Tropical Punch at 20%.

To aid in the creation of recipes, I created a webpage that calculates the recipe for you... based on target nicotine level, amount you want to create, and what percentage you want the flavoring to be.

I've been lurking for a while, but this is my first post. As such, I'm not allowed to include a link. Anyhow, the address is www DOT todmuller DOT com SLASH ejuice SLASH

screenshot:
recipe calculator.jpg

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY
Where do you get the PG nicotine? Do you use just regular extract flavorings, or what do you recommend?

The "PG or VG with nicotine" referred to in the calculator is the purchased commercial eliquid that you are starting off with, when you want to cut it to lower the nicotine strength and get more for your money.

For example, many people buy 36mg nic liquid, with or without flavor, and cut it in half to get twice the amount (but of 18 mg liquid) for only a little bit more than the original price of the one bottle. The dramatic cost savings is because buying plain PG or VG is really cheap, and even flavors or menthol crystals that you might want to add are not very expensive either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread