Not open for further replies.

chefjosh

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2010
Florida
Hey folks,

For those of you who haven't seen it yet, I have a new website dedicated entirely to e-juice reviews. For those of you that have already taken a look, 2 new reviews were posted lasted night.

Vapor Bomb - Cinnamon Danish Swirl
Rawr Vapor - Lazarus

This puts the current count at 37 with many, many more on the way!

As usual, any feedback or suggestions are appreciated.

chefjosh

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2010
Florida
Thank you so much! I announced it to ECF a couple nights back and it was very well received. It's nice to see all the hard work paying off. If anyone has any questions I'd be happy to answer them here, or you can review the original thread from the new members forum I posted on Tuesday night. Lots of Q & A in there.

chefjosh

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2010
Florida
Thanks for the bump :blush:

I guess I'll post a quick update here as well to keep everyone up to date. Since the site launched back in May,lots of new reviews have been posted, the current count is 67, I believe, and lots lots more to come. There will be some new reviews posted in the next day or two and new juice submissions are coming in at a staggering rate.

As always, any comments, questions, or general feedback is welcome, either here, or via the "all other inquiries" button on the right-hand sidebar of the website.

chefjosh

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2010
Florida
Damn it chefjosh, I have enough new vendors to try without you making everything sound so interesting. Argh.:glare:

(Obviously a joke. Great reviews, keep them up!)

Thanks scarf-ace! There not all spectacular, but there has been a shockingly large number of overwhelmingly positive reviews lately. Lots of talented people out there who finally decided to open up shop, I guess. I'm sure we'll get some losers in there shortly...if only to help you hold on to some of that hard-earned cash ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread