e liquid sites that ship worldwide ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UrNsFace

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2017
most of the items i buy for vaping are coming from fasttech cause the shipping is free and there are really good prices there, shipping takes a while but its fine i guess
im am not gonna order e- liquid from there of course and i was looking to buy e juices i havent tried yet...
are there good sites that ship internationally with low shipping costs ?

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You could look at the Fasttech message boards and discussion of their juice line. It might give you something of an idea of what to expect.

I'd say (most likely) many USA sites won't ship overseas, I don't know your exact location, but if it's anywhere in the EU, or near it, that might be a fruitful avenue to explore. But, I've heard of people saying FT liquids aren't bad. I haven't tried any, but it's not because I necessarily wouldn't I just DIY.

Anna

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
You could look at the Fasttech message boards and discussion of their juice line. It might give you something of an idea of what to expect. But, I've heard of people saying FT liquids aren't bad.]

Id bet on the steeping being done bu the time they arrive Lol

Really it does depend on where the liquid needs to arrive. Of your hoping to get around a ban on nic liquid, know there's a chance that customs would prolly take it if law prevents.

We have this in Hong Kong, yet I don't think it's cut back on vaping, just wholesale imports.

Reactions: stols001

UrNsFace

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2017
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread