E-liquid that tastes like Original cartridges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-Sound Krew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2008
Worcester

Mufftrix

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
Stoke-On-Trent UK
I am after same thing as am quite used to taste of carts now so have ordered eCigs eJuice: "Regular Tobacco" flavour so will update when it arrives (hopefully today?)

Arrived today! very good fast service as usual from

E-Cigs.co.uk, Online Store

The product I got is this one

eCigs eJuice: Regular Tobacco 11 MG - LOW - 15ml [ECIGS_TOBAC] - £9.49 : E-Cigs.co.uk, Online Store

This is the low nic one as am trying to cut down :)

Have filled a new empty cart and on initial taste would say is a very similar taste but milder (whether because low nic makes a difference?) Will update after been vaping a couple of carts dry haha!

Mufftrix

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
Stoke-On-Trent UK
Have filled a new empty cart and on initial taste would say is a very similar taste but milder (whether because low nic makes a difference?) Will update after been vaping a couple of carts dry haha!

Have been using all day now and topped up 4/5 times! Would say it very simillar to original cartridge like my initial thoughts it just not 100% same can`t put my finger on it just a sweetness or something a bit more on original carts? So about 90% similar imo

Am going to continue using as my everyday vape for now until next purchase haha! ;)

Mufftrix

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
Stoke-On-Trent UK
Thanks for the report :) Yes, its kind of a strange chemical sweetness or something.

It's kind of weird, I bought my first e-cig 3-4 months ago. Didn't like it at first and the next thing I did was find something to put in it that tasted better. So how bizarre is it that I'm trying to get that flavour again :lol:

Yes I know what you mean haha! I would say give the sample bottle a try, it 90% there. As you say it a strange sweetness and this is just missing that kick of it but it very close! Hopefully someone will find the exact one? Strange how they don`t list it as a flavour?

" Original chemical get you hooked flavour " would be a good name for it lol!

spyderuk

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2008
UK
Maybe it is something they put in the primer lol.

I for one never really bother vaping the free kit carts with my 901's as I have blanks to top up. I vape 1 occaisonally and then top off with a fave juice. Got my 1st 801 today battery all charged up now what is the 1st thing I do?

Drip TW Menthol :)

Hey papa, what cig is this for?

Last edited:

Mufftrix

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
Stoke-On-Trent UK
Just a quick update as site went down as was going to post originally!

The e-cigs tobacco I got gave me sore throat after a couple of days use and just didn`t have the taste of cartridges (missing that chemical sweetness?) :cry:

I tried johnson creak original tobacco and that was a big mistake it was so sweet and sickly like maple syrup almost! I used few drops in a cart then off to ebay it went!

Just ordered some tobacco flavour off jason at pillbox so hoping that going to be the one? Will update when tried it!

Mufftrix

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
Stoke-On-Trent UK
After day of vaping the wicked tobacco flavour can say it still not the one papa lazarou (big league of gentleman fan am guessing?) and me are searching for!
It still lacks that chemical kick? So for now have give up as I presume all other normal tobacco flavours are going to be similar? And getting expensive keep trying them haha. It seems better than e-cigs one though? and hasn`t given me a sore throat.
My short term answer (unless anyone can find the real mccoy?) is that once a pre-loaded cartridge starts to dry up (am using 901 and my newly aquired screwdriver) I top up a couple of times with the wicked liquid and then still getting the taste of liquid in cart! Am topping up a couple of times then change cart so at least not using as many cartridges!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread