e-liquid..very very pleased

Status
Not open for further replies.

belecp

Verified Member
Oct 15, 2014
Markham, ON, CA
Hi All..In one of my previous posts I expressed the desire to find a certain e-liquid flavor with nicotine. I found Dashvapes on line and wouldn't you know it they have a retail location about 10 minutes from where I live. I can not say enough about Dashvapes. The person I talked with had excellent product knowledge and took the time to help and answer my many questions. There was a sample counter with many many flavors. I found exactly what I was looking for. They added nicotine and explained many things to me. I realize not everyone can go to this retail location but they have an excellent web site. It is through this forum that I found Dashvapes. Thank you. I will pass on info as I become familiar with vaping.

Ditto that. I placed my first order with Dashvapes online for a bunch of juices, mostly Mt.Baker Vapor. Good prices and super-fast service. Received my order the next business day. I'm not quite close enough to go into the store. Maybe some Saturday afternoon I'll take a drive up, but for a local supplier they are great. Will definitely use them again. Hawk Sauce by MBV is officially my new ADV

Also, in this area, and depending on what you're looking for, I've had excellent service from Madvapers.com and Stinkycanuck. Also receiving my orders pretty much the next business day. Madvapers carries Halo juices and a few others, and Stinky has their own brand which are very good. I'm vaping away on Stinky's Fantasia right now, it's yummy!

Happy shopping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread