E-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
2 years should be correct but that is from the date of manufacture. Your supplier may get it from a wholesaler and then it passes on to you. This in between process may have already taken some time. You just never know.

This explains why members here sometimes get crappy batches of liquid and why some mega promotion/sale liquid ends up being less than satisfactory. I believe that there are tons of liquid flavors out there right now that are not receiving too good a response. Cross flavoring may be done with more popular flavors to get them off the shelves (hopefully without the customer noticing). It boils down to dollars and cents at the end of the day and the objectives of each business is to turn a profit.

Therefore, buyer beware in most cases. With that being said, we at ECF take a very proactive approach to vet supplier applications and the above is purely my analysis and is not directed at anyone at all.

martha1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Delhi, LA USA
All products sold in the USA have an expiration date stamped on them. I wonder why eliquid has not done this. This will probably be a regulation along with child proof caps. IMO they should already being doing this.A lot of the eliquid looks like somebody mixed it in their kitchen. They did not have child proof caps and have an unprofessional label on the bottle.

Milk has more regulations than eliquid. Milk has a expirations date and the top is sealed. It's time we demand a better and safer product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread