E-Luxe's Blueberry Ice flavour is Everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

biird

Jun 24, 2017
E-luxe (The Eliquid Boutique- Online Vape Shop UK- Buy Premium E-Liquid) creates some wicked awesome flavours. Like, the best I've ever had. So they have this one called Blueberry Ice and, if you are a lover of the bluebs like I am, then you know how annoying it is when things claim to taste like blueberries and don't. We are constantly searching. Well, E-luxe has hammered down the flavour of fresh blueberries. This e-liquid IS fresh blueberries. Like the ones you get from the farmer's market or your own back garden. Then, they put shirred fresh picked mint leaves on these blueberries. The combination is spectacular. Like heavenly. All their flavours have the smoothest pulls and feel amazing.

biird

Jun 24, 2017
E-Luxe (The Eliquid Boutique- Online Vape Shop UK- Buy Premium E-Liquid) creates some wicked awesome flavours. Like, the best I've ever had. So they have this one called Blueberry Ice and, if you are a lover of the bluebs like I am, then you know how annoying it is when things claim to taste like blueberries and don't. We are constantly searching. Well, E-Luxe has hammered down the flavour of fresh blueberries. This e-liquid IS fresh blueberries. Like the ones you get from the farmer's market or your own back garden. Then, they put shirred fresh picked mint leaves on these blueberries. The combination is spectacular. Like heavenly. All their flavours have the smoothest pulls and feel amazing.
MORE FLAVOURS FROM E-LUXE!! Check them out here: The Eliquid Boutique- Online Vape Shop UK- Buy Premium E-Liquid and be sure to give the Honey Peach and Cream a try. Shout out to all my peaches and cream lovers: this one's for you. E-Luxe has captured the taste of fresh and juicy-ripe peaches and their summer's peak and smashed it into an e-liquid and called it Honey Peach and Cream. The peach flavour is sweet and subtly tangy and 100% refreshing. Then, E-Luxe had the absolute nerve to add thick and light cream into the mix that just wraps itself around those peaches and tones things down in just the slightest way. It is absolute perfection in an e-liquid.

biird

Jun 24, 2017
E-Luxe (The Eliquid Boutique- Online Vape Shop UK- Buy Premium E-Liquid) creates some wicked awesome flavours. Like, the best I've ever had. So they have this one called Blueberry Ice and, if you are a lover of the bluebs like I am, then you know how annoying it is when things claim to taste like blueberries and don't. We are constantly searching. Well, E-Luxe has hammered down the flavour of fresh blueberries. This e-liquid IS fresh blueberries. Like the ones you get from the farmer's market or your own back garden. Then, they put shirred fresh picked mint leaves on these blueberries. The combination is spectacular. Like heavenly. All their flavours have the smoothest pulls and feel amazing.
E-Luxe has done it again! Their Tangy Apple and Lime flavour is everything refreshment should be. I am a major fan of cool hard apple ciders on patios in the spring and summer and this Tangy Apple and Lime brings that enjoyment at anytime. The apple flavour is super crisp and fresh, tasting like a mix between a Gala apple and a Granny Smith: sweet and slightly tart. This bright apple flavour is made positively vibrant with the addition of fresh squeezed lime. The lime is tangy and perfectly complements the sweetness of the apple, creating this stunning combination of flavours that whisks you away to good weather and good times.

biird

Jun 24, 2017
So E-Luxe has this great line that they have aptly called their cloudchasers. These cloudchaser e-liquids come in 4 simple but delicious flavours: Yummy Apple, Orange Jelly, Key Lime, and I C Cola. Their speciality is creating brilliant fluffy clouds of vapour. Big ones. They are super smooth on the inhale and the mass vapour is super fun to play with. My personal favourite flavour in this line is the Orange Jelly, but they are all fantastic. Orange Jelly is like this fantastic mix of fresh squeezed orange juice and your grandma's homemade marmalade. The orange flavour is bright and sweet with that tangy undertone that always keeps things interesting. The marmalade comes in with this hint of orange zest, where the flavour gets a touch bitter, but it complements the sweetness just perfectly. The exhale is cooling and it makes the thick vapourous clouds even more impressive.

biird

Jun 24, 2017
This just in: Orange Popsicle by E-Luxe is my new favourite everything. This flavour takes the absolute cake! So it tastes just like an orange ice-lolly, but the kind that you make yourself at home in the annoying-to-clean ice lolly moulds. There is no store bought orange juice here though, this Orange Popsicle tastes like it was made with fresh squeezed orange juice; you can almost taste the pulpy bits. This flavour is childhood summers and will make you feel like a child again. Except then you get a rush of nicotine and remember all the good bits of adulthood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread