E-Pipe Poll

Interested in an E-Pipe?

• Yes!!! - A new e-pipe on the market would be great.

• Maybe - Would have to see it first.

• No - I don't like the e-pipe form factor.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
Starting a poll here to see how many people would actually be interested in an E-Pipe form factor.

If someone (Janty? Maybe) would make an e-pipe that looked nice had a 6 to 12 hour battery life, had a replaceable atomizer and a nice warranty would you be interested in purchasing it if the price was right?

Please feel free to post a wishlist of features below!!

Last edited:

WonderfulMe

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Northern California
Maybe. I love my xhaler... but would love to have something that preforms as well at 5 volts and doesn't draw me such strange looks. And it would need an excellent warranty. I could care less about atty warranties, I'm used to just buying cheap and in bulk from China because I tend to kill them. But I would want the same assurance i have with my xhaler. I like knowing that help, if it stops working, is just a phone call away for someone to walk me through a fix or that I can always send it in to be fixed if it's broken.

PaulB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Virginia
I would like to see an e-pipe with variable voltage ranging from 3.7 volts (running) to 5 volts (running) which you can adjust on the fly even during a draw.

... and somebody slap me quick to wake me up from this dream.

Wow! basic_atheist's post should be mandatory reading for all modders on the forum. Maybe not all doable, but some cool ideas! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread