The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Wanted E-Pipe(s) to add to the collection

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds and Swaps' started by G and C, Mar 25, 2020.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. G and C

G and C Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2014
    California
    I'm looking to add to my modest collection of e-pipes, and they're not the easiest things to find out in the wild. I'm mostly interested in epipemods.com e-pipes, pipesmith e-pipes, and I'd also like to get my hands on a Smok Guardian III, but I'm up for taking a look at anything that you've bought over the years that you just don't use anymore. I'm not super picky about types of wood, styles, colors, or batteries that they use, the only thing I'm looking for is that it has a standard 510 connection and can take normal sized attys. Not really interested in Kamry's and the like. Please PM me with pics and the price you're asking, and I'll see if I can meet it. I pay with PayPal with no mention of vaping whatsoever. Thanks in advance!

2. G and C

Jun 3, 2014
    California
    Bump for anyone looking to make a little extra cash and sell their e-pipe!

3. G and C

Jun 3, 2014
    California
    Need cash for toilet paper? I'll send you some in exchange for your wood e-pipe! Let's make a deal!

In other words... bump.

4. 3po5

3po5 Full Member

May 28, 2019
    Slovakia
  5. KonaNeil

KonaNeil Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2009
    Big Island, Hawaii
    How about posting a pic of your pipe collection?

I don't own any but have always thought they were kind of cool. The ergonomics of a pipe lends itself to deep thought.