E-puffer EAZE Magnum review

Status
Not open for further replies.

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
Yes rat it is a Loong Totem in disguise even the white outer box packaging is identical to their version 10. But they use the outer box to put two units in their without mains charger. Because they come with USB instead. So if you order to units from them they would be packaged in that white outer box with two small inner boxes containing two sets of electronic cigarettes.

The cartridges are identical to .one thing you have noticed is the great vapour performance and none of us could ever slag this off because I do not think you will find any electronic cigarette at the present that produces this much vapour is what this can do.

It will be very interesting in a week or so to have your opinions on these. I just hope your batteries hold up better than mine ever did. One tip.. If you drip with the cap On the cartridge it will probably not hit where it is supposed to go and you'll find it will go straight down the middle and towards the battery. You need to take the cap Off and drip around the outer circle and let it soak in first. If not it will come back in your mouth when dragging on it but only use a few drops they don't like much liquid.

BrazilyanGuy

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2008
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Like Ned Zepelin told, you have to put the liquid around the hole. For this, it's better to use a syringe and introduce the liquid in the middle of the poliester around the hole to prevent the liquid stay only on the top.
This e-cigarette is the same loong totem e-cig. I particularly love loong totem e-cigarette. :thumb:

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Nice review, Dusty!

I also wrote them, a couple days before you posted this. I hadn't heard anything back wither, so I wonder if one will show up in my mailbox, too. :D

I'm testing the Smoke 51 right now. I'm exchanging the first set of batteries to see if I can get a better set, since that's the only weak point on it.

I'm getting converted to the idea of the disposable atomizer, but refiling isn't easy or reliable, so I'm not sure I will ever be totally converted. I like the freedom to choose any strength or flavor I want. It is a little vapor demon, though, isn't it?

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
i just pop off the silicone cap at the end and drip in there. i just watch it absorb before i pop the cap back on and smoke it.

I've had mixed results with that. A couple of them wouldn't accept any liquid at all, I just kept getting liquid in my mouth. A couple refilled fine, but never made as much vapor as the original fluid, and didn't work for long. A couple refilled fine and worked a couple of days or so with tons of vapor.

So it can be done, but I don't think refilling is reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread