E-Puffer Eaze Magnum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
Yup- looksl ike the loongtotem, and quite frankly, their prices are the OLD prices that loongtotem had- Bqatteries for $50? $3 per cartridge? Lol- what a rip off! I'll bet hteir batteries are hte same 'crap shoot' batteries as loongtotem as well- they might work, might not- but by golly you'll pay $50 apiece to find out! My advice is to wait until folks receive their 'loongtotem' ecig from Ecig.com and see if indeed they are the same as the loongtotem- if so, you'll save a LOT of money buying them from ecig.com if you want to give htis type of ecigarette a try- which I would personally recommend, as I've been quite happy with the my loongtotem, but paid WAY too much for

Last edited:

esmokey

Jun 25, 2008
Greetings,

Crown 7 Hydro looks like ePuffer Elite Mini model and it has been available for a while now.

The new EAZE MAGNUM (disposable atomizer design) was introduced by ePuffer last week. I have talked to Jay at ePuffer and he confirmed that the product is using the same technology as LoongTotem but different battery suppliers.

The Long (HC) High Capacity 77mm Battery is good for 300 Puffs ~ 1 pack of cigarettes
ePuffer EAZE MAGNUM High Capacity Electronic Cigarette Spare recharcheable Battery

The Super Mini 60mm Battery is good for 200 Puffs
ePuffer EAZE MAGNUM Super Mini Electronic Cigarette Spare recharcheable Battery

I'm using EAZE Magnum since Monday, and this is the best electronic cigarette I have used so far. The amount of vapor this thing produces makes me choke sometimes.

The only personal improvement that I want to see is in flavor. I think the flavor concentration should be a bit higher. Maybe my taste buds are not the same as 20 years ago but for me the taste is very mild. Out of 4 ( Menthol, Coffee, Tobacco and Vanilla), I fell in love with Vanilla flavor.

I also received a new Coupon Code for ePuffer.com on Monday, but never had a chance to post it here. You can save 10% using this new coupon: PUFF4LESS

I love the idea of fresh atomizer in every cartridge, but I think there is a way that the same cartridge can be reused a few more times. I already have 3 dried cartridges and trying to find a way refilling them with e-liquid. If I’m successful I will post, step by step instructions with pictures :)

Have a great one!

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
the thing is,if you are going to have to refill-because its too expensive to use otherwise...then you dont get a new atomiser every time-and that is the main selling point of this ecig and its ilk...

i can buy a generic atomiser for peanuts and just use that in the same way...itll most probably last longer,and i wont have to pay $49 for a battery to power it...

so what is the point?

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
I guess the point is a lot of resellers view e-cigs as nothing but a get rich quick scheme.

You obviously haven't got the point as there are a lot of of good regular suppliers on this forum which care about their products and customers first. But we can't guide you who to use because we do not know which country your from as we've all been asked to state this to help others with advice.

Teresa44

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2008
Santa Rosa, CA
ESMOKEY; Well, its good to know the E-Puffer gives off alot of Vapor. That's what i'm looking for. I'm shopping for my first E-Cig. I would think there must be a way to add your own liquid concoction to the dry cartridges, yes? Did you or anyone fiqure that out yet? Seems like that would make the ePuffer even more of a top quality product. Thanks for those insights.
I am in California btw.

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
ESMOKEY; Well, its good to know the E-Puffer gives off alot of Vapor. That's what i'm looking for. I'm shopping for my first E-Cig. I would think there must be a way to add your own liquid concoction to the dry cartridges, yes? Did you or anyone fiqure that out yet? Seems like that would make the ePuffer even more of a top quality product. Thanks for those insights.
I am in California btw.
ok,i'll say it again...

if you intend to refill the disposable atomiser/cartridges,then what is the point in spending the extra for this product?

just buy a normal generic for a normal price,and refill it...its the same method for a fraction of the cost of buying and maintaining the EAZE...those battery prices are obscene...

in fact,its too expensive to be used as a disposable anyway...its a pointless product unless it gets much cheaper.

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
ok,i'll say it again...

if you intend to refill the disposable atomiser/cartridges,then what is the point in spending the extra for this product?

3 Key reasons- 1: Form Factor 2: Atomizer assurance (Just use till it wonks out, then pop another in- thus diminishing the overall cost) 3: Vapor Production

Are there negatives? Sure- like you said- quite expensive to get started, and to replace batteries, but like I said above, Ecig.com most likely has the same product for alot less- so pick batteries up much cheaper- No other mini cig performs like a loong does when it performs right- I've got a cartridge that is 5 days old now and still going strong, so it helps to cut down the overall cost alot when you can extend the life of carts some.

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
3 Key reasons- 1: Form Factor 2: Atomizer assurance (Just use till it wonks out, then pop another in- thus diminishing the overall cost) 3: Vapor Production

Are there negatives? Sure- like you said- quite expensive to get started, and to replace batteries, but like I said above, Ecig.com most likely has the same product for alot less- so pick batteries up much cheaper- No other mini cig performs like a loong does when it performs right- I've got a cartridge that is 5 days old now and still going strong, so it helps to cut down the overall cost alot when you can extend the life of carts some.
yeah,i know what youre saying Naz...but the fact is-and i know you agree-the Eaze magnum is overpriced any way you slice it...

as for atomiser assurance,well,i already do refills with generic atomisers anyway,and i dont need to get a bank loan to buy batteries to run it...if i need to refill the carts,then this does nothing i cant do with a generic 901 for less money overall...

vapor production,well,im not disputing they give plenty of vapor...you of course know that better than i do...but id rather spend that kind of money on a trog screwdriver if i want good vapour...which again will be much cheaper to run in the long run...

so all im saying is,like the LT-which this probably is anyway,its still too expensive to be used as a real one use,throwaway disposable option...so i dont see the point of it until it becomes cheaper to run...

ecig.coms model is an unknown right now,so we cant say how thats gonna pan out...i hope its decent,because at least its cheaper...just a shame its sold by them...

i want a good cheap disposable option more than anyone...but to me it doesnt exist yet.

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
as for atomiser assurance,well,i already do refills with generic atomisers anyway,and i dont need to get a bank loan to buy batteries to run it...if i need to refill the carts,then this does nothing i cant do with a generic 901 for less money overall...

They truly are getting down to a price where the atomizers are almost disposables, but I still prefer the 'smoke' of the atomizer/cart combos over the penstyle type atomizers, but just wish they had more flavor and hit. The smoke is different- something I've coem to like- not quite sure what the difference is, perhaps smoother or something I dunno.

vapor production,well,im not disputing they give plenty of vapor...you of course know that better than i do...but id rather spend that kind of money on a trog screwdriver if i want good vapour...which again will be much cheaper to run in the long run...

True that- now if only he can coem out with invention for disposable atomizers- It'd be the one device I'd recommend as the mainline esmoking device & a knock-off loong (at much cheaper price of course) for secondary just for the form factor

ecig.coms model is an unknown right now,so we cant say how thats gonna pan out...i hope its decent,because at least its cheaper...just a shame its sold by them...

True- but I see a couple of places now selling these 'atomizer/carttridge' combo devices, so let's just hope others follow fashion at much reduced prices- get a price war going :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread