Status
Not open for further replies.

tuscani53

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2012
clarion PA
e-smokeonline.com
Create Kingdom Vapor's New e-liquid Contest !!!!!!!!!!!!!

a few of you may know we changed the name of our liquid from e-liquid gold to Kingdom Vapor same great liquid new name! To celebrate the re-naming of our brand we wanted to run a contest.

Submit your ideas for a flavor by liking us on Facebook and posting on our page. These should be your original ideas; mixes of flavors you think would work well together or you can add a twist to a juice that you already like. You will also have to come up with an original name for your e-liquid. The contest will run until Friday March 8th. After that we will go through all of the mixes and pick the winner.
The winner will get their name and flavor added to our collection, along with a FREE 50mL bottle of their custom flavor! You also get the bragging rights to say that you created a custom e-juice that is sold by e-smokeonline.com and Kingdom Vapor. That in its self is pretty cool. Offer void where prohibited. Must be 18 or older and a US resident to play.

Rules and Regulations:
1. Like us on Facebook to enter contest the page is http://www.facebook.com/ESmokeOnlinecom
2. Post entries on our Facebook page
3. You can use up to 4 different flavors
4. Be sure to tell us the percentage of each flavor that you are going to use in increments of 5%
5. Percentage Not to be over 40%

Example: My e-liquid name: Blastin Berry

Percentage of each flavor used:
5% Grape
10% Blueberry
5% Raspberry
5% Strawberry

Last edited:

tuscani53

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2012
clarion PA
thanks for the support!! if you dont wanna post a recipe you can just name the flavor and tell us what you would like to see and we will do the mixing on the winning flavor we will also be giving away a second and third place prize if we get over 100 new likes out of the contest!!!!!! So go to the page and post a flavor!!!!

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
I need to come up with another one...Hmmmm.

I still want this one bad :)
Does anyone know where I can find Rhubarb flavoring????

Name: Southern Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler,
20% cobbler(whatever flavors that is .)
5% strawberry,
15% rhubarb
Yummy. Sweet but tangy with a rich and biscuity, gooey, fresh baked cobbler :)

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I still want this one bad :)
Does anyone know where I can find Rhubarb flavoring????

I found a place and the price wasn't bad, but it was for 1 oz., and then they wanted $12.95 for shipping... :facepalm: which is almost TWICE as much as the flavoring cost!!
They are even in the same state I am, too!!! What a joke...

Oh yeah... and a Pie Crust flavoring might work for the cobbler, but I think you need to post the recipe on their Facebook page... :)

Last edited:

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
I found a place and the price wasn't bad, but it was for 1 oz., and then they wanted $12.95 for shipping... :facepalm: which is almost TWICE as much as the flavoring cost!!
They are even in the same state I am, too!!! What a joke...

Oh yeah... and a Pie Crust flavoring might work for the cobbler, but I think you need to post the recipe on their Facebook page... :)

Hi SK...I did post on their FB page :)
Just sharing here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread