e-smokeytreats 36mg CAMEL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
YouTube - This is a review of the Camel flavored 36mg e-liquid from E-smokeytreats

This is a review of the Camel flavored 36mg e-liquid from E-smokeytreats

flavor - 8
vapor - 8
throat hit - 9
overall - 9

All reviews are done according to the following guidelines.

1) Clean, fresh atomizer. Blown out, rinsed, drained, blown out again and then "cooked off" to make sure NO LIQUID is left on the internal wick
2) NEW GUIDELINE: Newly stuffed cart. Brand new blank for all intents and purposes - Cart topped off with the liquid being reviewed.
3) 2 drops of liquid placed on the metal wick of the atomizer
4) Freshly charged battery.

Review categories:

Flavor : 1 - 10 (1=unusable, 10=heavenly)
Vapor Production : 1-10 (1= no vapor at all, 10=Marlboro 100 at below 0 )
Throat hit : 1-10 (1= no sensation at all, 10=Real cigarette)
Overall : 1-10 (Includes all of the above plus personal impressions relating to the liquid.)

Scoring :

1-2 : Unbearable. DO NOT BUY THIS STUFF.
3-4 : Very poor. Useable but not recommended. There's something that's not right and it kills the entire experience.
5-6 : Poor - Average. Meh...It makes vapor, it doesn't taste foul and it tickles a little. Nothing to write home about.
7-8 : Good - You can feel pretty confident buying this juice. It does what it's supposed to do and it does it well.
9-10 : Amazing! - THIS is the stuff that will kill tobacco smoking. Simply put, an amazing puff that's well worth the money.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Terraphon--again another great review covering all the points including the ordering experiance. The use of a newly restuffed cartridge is also key. Again, all of us should be greatful to Terraphon for taking the time and effort it takes to put together one of these reviews and a full thumbs up is in order for him--Thanks again and if you have the time keep these reviews coming as they are very helpful to our Members--Sun:thumb:

BenJammin

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2009
Richmond Virginia, USA
It truly is the bees knees! As a former Camel smoker of over 15 years I was excited to learn of this product. When I tried it, it was love at first puff. The only point I differ with you on is the Flavor Factor. For me it is a full on 10 as it actually made me salivate :p. Anyone who is a former (or current) Camel smoker owes it to themselves to give this one a try, you will not be disappointed. For me this liquid is the Holy Grail of Vaping, it convinced me that I could kick burning-weeds-wrapped-in-paper-on-fire-in-my-mouth to the curb for good...or at least until the men from the Government show up and decide to "save" us.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
I'm glad you like it, Ben...As has been said many times, flavor is a very subjective thing. My 1 will be another's 10. I did find the flavor very pleasant with a bit of a nutty finish and a nice smooth flavor but I have yet to find my perfect 10 (Phil's regular came damned close, though).

And yes...I vape this stuff regularly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread