e-smokeytreats 36mg COFFEE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
YouTube - This is a review of the Coffee flavored 36mg e-liquid from E-smokeytreats

This is a review of the Coffee flavored 36mg e-liquid from E-smokeytreats

flavor - 8
vapor - 8
throat hit - 9
overall - 9

All reviews are done according to the following guidelines.

1) Clean, fresh atomizer. Blown out, rinsed, drained, blown out again and then "cooked off" to make sure NO LIQUID is left on the internal wick
2) NEW GUIDELINE: Newly stuffed cart. Brand new blank for all intents and purposes - Cart topped off with the liquid being reviewed.
3) 2 drops of liquid placed on the metal wick of the atomizer
4) Freshly charged battery.

Review categories:

Flavor : 1 - 10 (1=unusable, 10=heavenly)
Vapor Production : 1-10 (1= no vapor at all, 10=Marlboro 100 at below 0 )
Throat hit : 1-10 (1= no sensation at all, 10=Real cigarette)
Overall : 1-10 (Includes all of the above plus personal impressions relating to the liquid.)

Scoring :

1-2 : Unbearable. DO NOT BUY THIS STUFF.
3-4 : Very poor. Useable but not recommended. There's something that's not right and it kills the entire experience.
5-6 : Poor - Average. Meh...It makes vapor, it doesn't taste foul and it tickles a little. Nothing to write home about.
7-8 : Good - You can feel pretty confident buying this juice. It does what it's supposed to do and it does it well.
9-10 : Amazing! - THIS is the stuff that will kill tobacco smoking. Simply put, an amazing puff that's well worth the money.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Yeah, my cam software was trippin, all night. I don't know what the deal is but if it wasn't crashing it was eating all of my processor time and if it wasn't eating all of my processor time it was crashing.

I think I'm going to use it for target practice.

EDIT : Also, the e-smokeytreats coffee flavor is much better than the JC stuff, IMO.

BenJammin

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2009
Richmond Virginia, USA
Excellent review! You know your juice, and apparently know more than a little bit about practical application of the scientific method.
I really like the rating system you've developed there. The only way to quantify something as complex and subjective as "enjoyability" is to attack it from all angles. If we all started using your system as a common frame of reference it would make it much easier to compare the different juices we haven't tried to the ones we already love and enjoy. And with a large enough sample the system would be self-correcting for personal bias.... Yep, I'm a geek.

I too have tried this liquid and would agree you have absolutely nailed the experience. I would have liked to rate it using your scale, but I've already vaped all of it that I had on hand two weeks ago:oops:. It really is very good stuff. I suspect it to be pre supplier-switch, but I fervently hope the new stuff is at least as good because I fully intend to buy more if it is.

Vape On!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread