e-smokeytreats 36mg REGULAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
YouTube - This is a review of the Regular flavored 36mg e-liquid from E-smokeytreats

This is a review of the Regular flavored 36mg e-liquid from E-smokeytreats

flavor - 9 (damned close to a 10)
vapor - 8
throat hit - 9
overall - 9 (Damned close to a 10)

All reviews are done according to the following guidelines.

1) Clean, fresh atomizer. Blown out, rinsed, drained, blown out again and then "cooked off" to make sure NO LIQUID is left on the internal wick
2) NEW GUIDELINE: Newly stuffed cart. Brand new blank for all intents and purposes - Cart topped off with the liquid being reviewed.
3) 2 drops of liquid placed on the metal wick of the atomizer
4) Freshly charged battery.

Review categories:

Flavor : 1 - 10 (1=unusable, 10=heavenly)
Vapor Production : 1-10 (1= no vapor at all, 10=Marlboro 100 at below 0 )
Throat hit : 1-10 (1= no sensation at all, 10=Real cigarette)
Overall : 1-10 (Includes all of the above plus personal impressions relating to the liquid.)

Scoring :

1-2 : Unbearable. DO NOT BUY THIS STUFF.
3-4 : Very poor. Useable but not recommended. There's something that's not right and it kills the entire experience.
5-6 : Poor - Average. Meh...It makes vapor, it doesn't taste foul and it tickles a little. Nothing to write home about.
7-8 : Good - You can feel pretty confident buying this juice. It does what it's supposed to do and it does it well.
9-10 : Amazing! - THIS is the stuff that will kill tobacco smoking. Simply put, an amazing puff that's well worth the money.

NEW ALL TIME FAVORITE AS OF 2009.02.17

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Terraphon– We enjoy the way you give a clear and well thought through review. From a clean cartridge to atomizer and the effort, as I have stated is always appreciated. For anyone that does not know how these videos are done and posted, I can tell you I have watched a few people do it and it is a pain in the rear for sure–so the effort in putting one of these together should be noted.

As for this review, I have been on a quest for something that even resembles the taste of an analog and this review obviously shows that we should not give up. We may never find one, even something mildly close would do. This review puts me "back in the saddle" to try this one out. Again–Thanks for all the effort—Sun :thumb:

smokingclam

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Punta Gorda, Florida
Terraphon– We enjoy the way you give a clear and well thought through review. From a clean cartridge to atomizer and the effort, as I have stated is always appreciated. For anyone that does not know how these videos are done and posted, I can tell you I have watched a few people do it and it is a pain in the rear for sure–so the effort in putting one of these together should be noted.

As for this review, I have been on a quest for something that even resembles the taste of an analog and this review obviously shows that we should not give up. We may never find one, even something mildly close would do. This review puts me "back in the saddle" to try this one out. Again–Thanks for all the effort—Sun :thumb:
I for one greatly appreciate them. They all have helped me greatly in learning the e-cig and not having to ask a million questions about them. Only problem I have with his reviews is they are going to cost me more money cause now I have to try these juices.:D

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA

Again, you're very welcome, Sun (and everyone else). I'm glad to do them. I'm happy that I'm able to make a contribution to the e-smoking movement and the community as a whole.

I'll be shopping around for some more liquids and will be doing more reviews as I get them. I'm thinking about reviewing some of the Cash stuff as well as more of the Totally Wicked stock.

Stay tuned for more :)

I for one greatly appreciate them. They all have helped me greatly in learning the e-cig and not having to ask a million questions about them. Only problem I have with his reviews is they are going to cost me more money cause now I have to try these juices.:D

Hehe...I know how it feels, man.

And to think, I'm paying for all of the liquids I've reviewed, thus far. I'll probably be doing some more JC reviews when I get with my buddy that got their sampler pack and those will be the first ones that haven't cost me money.

It's still been cheaper that smoking analogs but it's putting a dent in the money I was hoping to save :p

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Okay, watching your review... I am dropping off for a few minutes to go get me some! Excellent review! What is your ratio to cut with VG?

In this video there was no cut. that was brand new juice, straight out of the post.

I now have it cut 50/50 with USP Glycerin and the stuff fogs...majorly fogs.

And the taste is still ROCKIN.

I wholeheartedly agree with this review.
I have been vaping my way through a bottle of this for
the last couple months, and it has never let me down.
It is way delicious, but no so over the top that it seems cheesy or distracts from the vaping experience.

Exactly. If you're experiencing the same minty finish that I am, then we're in agreement...it's very subtle and very tasty. I've been vaping this stuff non-stop since I got it and I can't get enough.

I'm going to order a bucket of the stuff.

Zebra

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
USA
I have several bottles of juice from e-smokey treats. If I add glycerin to it, will it fog more? I'm not getting much fog from what I use.....not that I'm a fog freak or anything. I assume from what has been posted, you do a 50/50 mix of juice and glycerin? Does that cut down on the nic intake? I just got my first e-cig yesterday, and after 40 years of smoking, I have not had a cig. I'm an just amazed at these things!!!!! I don't want to fall off the wagon by cutting this with glycerin, if that would be the case.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
I have several bottles of juice from e-smokey treats. If I add glycerin to it, will it fog more? I'm not getting much fog from what I use.....not that I'm a fog freak or anything. I assume from what has been posted, you do a 50/50 mix of juice and glycerin? Does that cut down on the nic intake? I just got my first e-cig yesterday, and after 40 years of smoking, I have not had a cig. I'm an just amazed at these things!!!!! I don't want to fall off the wagon by cutting this with glycerin, if that would be the case.

If you cut it with glycerin then yes it will create more vapor. It will also cut the nicotine level since you're adding volume without a proportional addition of nicotine.

what I actually do for cutting is make a target of 18mg/ml of nicotine. If I buy 36mg liquid, I cut it 50/50 juice/glycerin. If I get 24mg I go 66/33 juice/glycerin to hit the 18mg mark. I also always leave some of the strong, straight stuff sitting in a bottle so I can get my buzz on if I ever need a heavy nic fix.

I was a 21 year smoker and have now gone well over a month without an analog cig, via this method. You will probably have times where you're vaping your brains out (I know I have) but it'll get you by.

Thanks for the review, quick question. By REG flavor do you mean the Original Tobacco" or is that something else?

no no no no no..."Original Tobacco" is made by Johnson Creek and it's foul, disgusting stuff that, quite honestly, tastes like puke. This is a flavor called "regular" and tastes nothing like puke. ;)

chuckie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2009
miami fl USA
niche video thanks, on your recomendation i bought what i though was high regular. when i opened the box,what i found was high original tobacco by JC. this stuff seems thin vapes ok,tastes like a standard cart and has very little hit. One thing I will say is, Phil got this to me 1 day,I don't know how. but any way thx for a well done vid......Chuck

Substitute

Mar 2, 2009
us
CRAP!!I just bought Crap I guess O well. I havent even taken my first vap hit yet and Ive already ordered a couple EVOs and just ordered a 801 penstyle from smokytreats. Didnt kno how long shipping from the UK would take so I got impatient and ordered from the US. Would have ordered from puresmoker but theyre out of almost everything. Anyway, I know this is a noob question, but why do you guys call cigarettes analogs? Is it cuz the cigarettes kinda like a log? Or maybe someone can point me to a sticky with beginner terminology, thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread