e-Smoking in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

traderblue

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2008
Singapore
Singapore may ban them but isn't Malaysia just a causeway away from them?

Just cross the bridge and get your supplies. Google search e-cigarettes malaysia and you will come across a blog that sells e-cigs in a mall that is 30 minutes away from Singapore.

E-Cigarettes Malaysia No.1- Buy Electronic Cigarettes/E-Cigarettes/E-Rokok/Rokok Elektronik Online!

Prices are very very high but maybe worth it to some.

WOW! Super expensive to buy from Malaysia. Still cheaper to get from China.

Necromancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Vapers Haven
My chuck got stolen (damn you thief!) and now I make my own box mods & order the attys from china and get them to label as "electrical spare parts" , just get the e liquid from malaysia (dunno where) and batteries from online websites and you are ready to vape~

you can contact me if you are interested with my box mods! I have extra 510 & 901 connectors.. Now trying to get parts for 5v Box Mod~

here's the picture of my box mod (I use 510 with metal drip tip)

DSC04682a.jpg

Necromancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Vapers Haven
Would it be possible for you guys to get ejuice from online vendors and have the package declared as food flavoring/baking accessories? Would that work?

Never tried before.. You can try your luck?

PS: Traderblue: Nice avatar.. I got distracted for quite a while staring at the pic :p who's that model? XD

traderblue

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2008
Singapore
So sad... been searching for a few days already but yet to find a reliable site that ships to Singapore......

There are a few that ships to SG. Just do a bit of due diligence to email/messenging with them and you will be surprised! example: Eastmall, Bestecig and Heavenly-Gifts are some good ones..:2c:

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
we all have been understanding the E-Cig benefits over the Analog Cig, but goverment refuse to accept the Answer partly due to Money over people. they will give u Stupid reason stating that Nicotine in it is harmful and is not tested Healthy. Tobacco cigarette can't even step into the Healthy line and yet Singapore HSA is allowing Sales for that.

I have Smoked 10 years and try many Ways to Quit, even try with the Nicorette Nicotine Inhaler(This Sux). I finally try the Janty V3 and eGo Stick, it works for me and there was no marketing from the company but this is all thru friends Recommendation. at first i also don;t believe until i try it. For those Smokers smoking Carbon Monoxide, I wish you long Life. I being using for 6 months and i have not smoke a tobacco stick ever since and now i have already drop the E-cig usuage as i don't even think of using it and i have no Craving for the nicotine anymore. well i using the eGo without the Nicotine in my e-Liquid to vaporise my Mouth. Cool Polar-mint Favor flow thru my month. I love that.

I believe that e-Cig is not to be sell cheap as this will help stop Teenagers to pick up Vaping, Tobacco is selling so cheap and all new 18years old Teens are able to buy and smoke, this is really unacceptable. I came to think of this after i really quit my tobacco smoking. Now i am only Puffing the vapourizer for less than 5 session a day. and i using the 10ml bottles for 4 weeks. what do u all think?

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
So sad... been searching for a few days already but yet to find a reliable site that ships to Singapore......
Have you use Janty?

Maybe u can go to France.jantyworld.com to look at their Catalouge or contact derek@jantyworld.com, he is the one i liase before to ship to SG for my supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread