E-smoking Welcome Here - Restaurants, Bars, ETC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bentyl

Feb 9, 2014
Statesboro, GA
The Clubhouse Family Entertainment Center (arcade, bowling, mini golf, laser tag, etc.) in Statesboro, Georgia is ok with vaping on their grounds and inside their building. Simply asked an employee if e-cigarettes were allowed to be used inside and she asked "Those things that make smoke?" "Yeah, you exhale vapor and it leaves no lasting smell." "You're fine then". I was still semi-stealth vaping, trying not to produce any large clouds, and got nary a nasty glare from the other patrons.

03FXDWG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2013
East Central, Missouri
We had no issues in New Orleans last summer. The Trolley Stop Cafe on St. Charles in the Garden District is very laid back, St. Charles Tavern also in the Garden District and Margaritaville in the Quarter. I vaped all through the French Market. The Algiers Ferry & the Dockside Pub in Algiers were ok, too. There were also a few bars that we wandered into on Bourbon Street in the Quarter that didn't bat an eye. The mall by the cruise ship terminal was closed or I would have asked in there. New Orleans is a very laid back place anyway so I didn't expect to encounter any nanny-bots.

Lorelei

ECF Veteran
Would be really cool if we could get some stickers made and ask to put them in an unobtrusive location on the outside like they do with triple a.

Reminds me of the old hobo code that they chalked on fence posts and such, which would give useful info to other rail riders such as "mean dog," "friendly lady," "will hire for food/money" and so on. I think this was mostly a Great Depression-era custom. :) What would the symbol be, a V+? ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread