Not open for further replies.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
What is the advantage of the new ceramic ones? I hope it's taste 'cause the plastic ones taste awful.Was a waste of $

Towlie: supposedly the ceramic ones are suppose to solve the warping of the cup when "overheated" and I would assume that would help improve the taste.

Bruce: That is great that you are doing it that way... and it looks like we have some great testers that picked up on the order...

since you have a big order coming in I hope the best comes out with these revisions...

Sardonic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sayyyy, what gives? I jumped online when I got the email see, and nothing, notta, not one available see, yea, and it said they were still out till the 20th, yea, and now they're still out see, yea. So I'm gonna be real nice see, and tell the boys to go over and take a look around. Ok so my 1920's gangster voice may not be up to par, so what? Give em up.

*incidentally, NO issues whatsoever with the non ceramic ones. (so far)

neonrust

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2010
Rock-Chester NY
Do these 808 E2 cartos fit well on regular 808-D-1 batteries? The picture on your site shows a "male-end" carto.

KR808_E2_Cartomi_4c68955221f78_90x90.jpg

If they are made to fit my preexisting 808 batts....you can sign me up for some(when back in stock) and an 808 wetbox.:2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread