E2 R4 Cartomizer comparison summary spreadsheet (Regular vs XL, 510 vs 808, 2.6 ohms versus 3 ohms etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

The E2 cartomizer discussions get very large very quickly and its difficult to find information on experiences with these new cartomizers, particularly between all the different types that are available. I propose we try and summarise this information so people can make better judgements when ordering online.

Please post a very short summary of your experience with R4 cartomizers - both good and bad. Vendor and price info would also be appreciated.

I will endeavour to update a summary table of people's experiences in either this first post or a public google spreadsheet linked from here. Something like this: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...TRNQnEtTlhPT2RUNDJ5aXc&hl=en&authkey=CL7aoLUB

Add whatever information you like and i'll try and work it into the spreadsheet in a nicely summarised format.

If anyone has a better idea of how to summarise the data please share it!

Last edited:

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
Good idea. I'm compiling a list of US vendors so I can post the link here when done.

Revision 3 (r3)- 808XL, 808 regular, +_3ohms- Most have primer, dry burn to remove, some leak when left on their side; PTB short or long tail mod helps fix that.

r3- 401XL, +_3ohms- Same as above, too melow at this ohm level for me; 2.7ohm may be sweet spot?

r4- 510, 808 XL, +_3ohms- No primer on the ones I have, fill and vape, wick well but occasional dry spots if chain vaping

Cleaning: I've found PGA/Vodka works well since it evaporates. I'm trying distilled white vinegar now. Many people are using it w/ great results.

That's a basic list. I'm sure I'm leaving something out so I'll edit if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread