The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Earth News - Soft Vanilla

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Recipes' started by Sir2fyablyNutz, Feb 22, 2020.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Sir2fyablyNutz

Sir2fyablyNutz ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2015
    West Virginia, USA
    I realized last night I was proud of my vape mixing failures.

A young person stopped by years ago and his mom told me he had just learned or heard a dial tone for the first time in his life. I handed him my house portable phone and turned it on. Then I watched him listen to it. He grew up with a cell phone.

Im posting dial tone recipes and there is better out there. Im posting "journey recipes". This one is no exception. This recipe is probably the parent to Mello Out, and my Vanilla Nut Cookie.

It's "unfinished". Another ballpark recipe. My goal was a "soft vanilla" flavored vape to put in my rotation when I wanted something of this flavor.

This is an all Tpa recipe. Without looking, it would date to 2015. It was TFA (the Flavor Apprentice) back in that day.

I figure there might be one mixer or mixologist trying my recipes one day so "hello!" ::::waves::::

Soft Vanilla

Tpa Vanilla Custard. 2%
    Tpa Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. 6%
    Tpa Graham Clear. 3%
    Tpa Vanilla Swirl. 4%
    Tpa Marshmallow. 2%

The graham clear looks heavy to me now. It's like the bonding flavor for everthing vanilla. A little body. I'd probably cut it down a notch an perhaps use a pinch of some nut flavor.

The marshmallow would sweeten and work with the graham as well, but may need reduced.

I'd also guess there are more vanillas out now than what I used. Lots of adjustment room on this recipe.

My kitchen sink drain with hot water knows a lot of my recipes.

I made this recipe and filed it away knowing I was headed in that direction. I probably made 30 ml and vaped it while I moved on, and never looked back at it.

It's rare in my experience to get diy mixing perfect on the first try. I also doubt I had many versions of this recipe before filing it away.

I really dont remember this taste. I do remember pushing myself outside of what I knew, some basic fruits.

Greg

• Like Like x 1