Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
This is the third or fourth name for this recipe.

Now a fifth. As I started to type I had to tend to chores and those little tasks that crop up from time to time.

I'm changing the name. Not the title. The other day I decided to change the name of some of my recipes as I revisited them. They weren't public yet, so it didn't really matter. It wouldn't matter if I did it afterwards either.

I'll get to the name change in a bit. First I want to talk about Watermelon. I have recipes with different manufacturers.

I really, really, really like watermelon. In the summer I'll buy two at a time. I'll take them home, cube the innards and pack the cubes in those plastic server bowls with the lid. I could have 6 or 8 stacked up at a time in my fridge. Just about every day I'd grab a container and eat the watermelon.

Now I'm here to tell you it's good for most of ya. I would always sprinkle the tiniest bit of salt on the melon and it would taste sweeter. Too much and it's ruined. Sorta like a squeezin' a lemon over a honeydew melon, the taste changes. Not only does watermelon have good stuff like the vitamins, its loaded with water. (Believe it or not.)

I'm talking about Watermelon the vape flavoring in this recipe, and I don't think salt nor lemon will help this one.

A few days ago I was a witness to a "watch me pull a rabbit out of a hat", trolling. I didn't know at the time what the rabbit really was, but I didn't give it my worry. Thats when I changed the name to Troll juice. (Spoiler : NOT my final name for this recipe).

This morning I chose Witches Hand. It's still not sticking. Couple reasons. I didn't want brew or potion, and kinda didn't want any visual of a hand in a vape tank with my recipe. I liked this one, though it needs some work.

Can't be a dissin' on people who believe in witches. Or Voodoo, etc. I did watch the movie "The Wizard of Oz" quite a few times and there was a good witch in the movie named Glenda. (Spoiler 2 : NOT the name of the juice).

I didn't want TROLL juice either. I knew when I made the Troll name, it was going to be a "trolling" to a very small private group of friends who would understand and laugh with me. (Spoiler 3 : You're not that significant to me).

Trolls are loveable cute little figurines usually made of rubber with a wild colored hairstyle. I like those troll's, they are mischievous, for those that believe. I'm part Irish and "wee (pun) believe". (Spoiler 4 : Thats a clue).

So the flavor of Watermelon in vape. Ugh!

The struggle was real. (This is an example where some diy mixers are saying, I don't have that brand; and other's are saying, I've got that flavor and brand, with a smile). It happens when you look at someone else's recipe.

I didn't care for the first 20 Watermelon flavored juices I mixed. That's a lot of work for a mixer.

The recipe isn't a Conspiracy Theory either. I'll get to it. (You got it, not the name either).

Ill finish later, need to take a walk.

Reactions: newyork13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread