Easiest and most flavorful Kayfun build I can find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
This build works great with 3mm Silica or 2mm Ekowool. Great flavor production and no dry hits. And best of all, SUPER EASY.

If you are having issues with more exotic micro coil and other builds and you just want to get started on your kayfun in a fast and very easy way....Try this build.

I love it, and it is my default build moving forward.

FattyMcJ

Jan 13, 2014
Denver, CO
This build works great with 3mm Silica or 2mm Ekowool. Great flavor production and no dry hits. And best of all, SUPER EASY.

If you are having issues with more exotic micro coil and other builds and you just want to get started on your kayfun in a fast and very easy way....Try this build.

I love it, and it is my default build moving forward.

Great video! Especially for newbs like me. I'm looking at buying my first kayfun clone here soon, and this makes the rebuild less daunting!

Thanks

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
looks nice. i havent used silica in ages but i might revisit it now. i do get dry hits every so often with my kayfun 3.1 clone using cotton and a 0.7Ωmicro coil, especially with a fresh battery. and its a pain syringing up the liquid and disassembling the tank to peek at the coil/wick.

On the odd occassion when I did get a dry hit on some of my builds, I simply would cover the airflow hole and inhale and then release my finger. This would create a negative pressure in the chamber and draw liquid into atomizer chamber.

That's what I love about Kayfun's. If you do get an occassional dry hit, you can easily correct it without pulling apart the tank.

I just equate it to dripping, but a lot more convenient.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
On the odd occassion when I did get a dry hit on some of my builds, I simply would cover the airflow hole and inhale and then release my finger. This would create a negative pressure in the chamber and draw liquid into atomizer chamber.

That's what I love about Kayfun's. If you do get an occassional dry hit, you can easily correct it without pulling apart the tank.

I just equate it to dripping, but a lot more convenient.

I use that method as well. Simply turning my clone upside down for a second, then back up, works as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread