East Mall PCC for 901

Status
Not open for further replies.

one_raven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
I have been thinking about picking up an automatic 901.
East Mall has a cool PCC that looks like a classic cigarette case.
I was thinking about getting their 901 starter kit and one of these cases.

Does anyone have one of these or know anything about them?

Good quality?

Also, does anyone opffer anything similar for the 510 manual?

Thanks.

one_raven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
They also have an old fashioned style cigarette holder without the charger and I was wondering if that was any good for holding supplies and crap.

Also, how well will it fit my 510 manual supplies.
Or do you know of anyone who offers this style case specifically made to fit 510 accessories.

I have always loved those old cases (I used to have a small collection of antique ones).
I was thinking I may hit up some flea markets and antique shops looking for one that wasa good size for my 510, but if they make a PCC in this style, that would kick ....

I would also be interested in seeing different styles/designs for these cases made specifically for PV's.

Ridewithme38

Moved On
Jun 22, 2009
I have the PCC for the 901 from Both Eastmall and from Vapor Country...
the PCC from Easmall has a Cardboard cover that doesn't really hold up well...tends to rip after just a couple days..Holds one battery and 7 Atty's/Carts ONLY AUTO batteries

The PCC from VaporCountry is Exactly the same EXCEPT it has a Plastic Case that so far(I've only had it a week) has held up VERY well...Umm looks like vaporcountry has closed...If you want to order a 901 PCC from them...Go to this thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/vapor-country/32184-new-dse-901-pcc-pre-sale.html and ask if he still has any available

I ALSO have the Old style cigarette case for the 901 I Love it! Holds Two batteries, Two Carts and an Atty...I don't always carry the PCC with me...But this goes EVERYWHERE i go!

I don't have a 510 BUT i think* i've seen the Old style cigarette cases available for it...someone with a 510 will step in soon and confirm of deny this

Last edited:

googled

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2009
ukvapers.com
I have been thinking about picking up an automatic 901.
East Mall has a cool PCC that looks like a classic cigarette case.
I was thinking about getting their 901 starter kit and one of these cases.

Does anyone have one of these or know anything about them?

Good quality?

Also, does anyone opffer anything similar for the 510 manual?

Thanks.

I got their PCC with my DPV9 kit and looks pretty smart, the same case will charge 901's, it's very sturdy but the USB cable is very short, that problem is cured using an extension. If that's not a problem to you then they're great value. I get about 3 charges out of my Nebula from the PCC fully charged, probably a little bit more for 901's since they have less capacity. The cardboard version mentioned is also sold to look like a cigarette box for $1 less.

lashmn

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
SW FL (Naples)
I can't speak to the PCC from Eastmall but I took advantage of many of their deals on attys and batteries for the 801 penstyle and NONE of the batteries are holding a charge. I don't know if it is the charger itself. So far, the attys are holding but aren't getting that much use because of the battery issue. But I do use them on a passthrough occasionally and so far so good.

I ordered and received 5 sets of the navy blue manuals, two burgundy batterys and attys which were sold separately (also manual) and two pink of each (automatics) plus a few other items including the charger.

Although this was one of my larger orders I don't believe it is worth the hassle with a Chinese (or any foreign) supplier due to sending back and forth through customs plus signing for delivery both ways so I'll just chalk it up to experience.

In the meantime, I am trying to locate a new 801 charger to see if that solves the problem and if so will report back here. Any one know of a reputable US company that stocks 801 supplies?

I like the 801's for their draw and the cart size but will mainly stick with my JS and Kissbox and one other heavy hitter when the new stock is available. (prodigy, screwdriver, GG, etc.).

I've passed off most of the 510's to my hubby who likes simplicity. :D

Lynn

shivadance

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Nebraska, USA

one_raven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
I don't really like that Blu-style one...
901-plastic-pcc-03.jpg

I definitely want something that looks like an antique cigarette case...

dvp9-pcc1.jpg
dvp9-pcc5.jpg

But I don't want cardboard - or even plastic.
It looks like I may have to buy one of those cardboard crappy ones and retro-fit a real cigarette case with the guts.
I was really hoping to not have to do that.

Thanks for all the advice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread