The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

East Tennessee/Knoxville area vapers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Vapinteers' started by 2wheeltech, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. 2wheeltech

2wheeltech Full Member

Hi everyone there is a Facebook page and website for us Knoxville area vapers to be a part of now.. We are a not for profit organized group of vaping enthusiasts ranging from newb to veteran that is planning local meets for socialization and education. We are currently at 125 members and growing.

http://www.smokymountainvapers.com/

There is a link there to "like" the Facebook page so u can stay up on upcoming meets and etc.. There is also a thread within the "Tennessee Vapenteers" titled Smoky Mtn Vapers but wanted this to be seen by area vapers.

Look forward to meeting any new members that join us

Keep on vaping!

Sent from my Motorola Electrify.. Typos a result of Android swype..

2. potatotr0ll

potatotr0ll Full Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Seymour, TN
    Yay! Come check it out

3. 2wheeltech

2wheeltech Full Member

Smoky Mountain Vapers first official Vape Meet!

Sunday, March 24, 2013 from 2:00pm until 6:00pm at the Tin Roof in Rocky Hill
    We want to invite everyone out for a great time with good people. This will be a a great opportunity to bring your smoking friends who may be interested in vaping. We will have vendors present so you can fulfill your vaping needs. There will be a free raffle that everyone can enjoy. So bring out your friends, family and anyone else who wants to have a good time.

This is a public event, So please feel free to share!

Lets show everyone how we do this in Knoxville!

This event will take place on the outdoor patio. It is enclosed for the winter and heated. But please dress accordingly.

https://www.facebook.com/events/560199627332927/

4. 2wheeltech

2wheeltech Full Member

[​IMG]

5. 2wheeltech

2wheeltech Full Member

[​IMG]

6. chrisjamez

chrisjamez Senior Member Verified Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Chattanooga
    Looking good! Great to see all the sponsors chipping in!

7. 2wheeltech

2wheeltech Full Member

If u missed the first meet we had 110 people had 5 people give up cigarettes for ecigs.

[​IMG]

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

8. 2wheeltech

2wheeltech Full Member

[​IMG]

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

9. 2wheeltech

2wheeltech Full Member

This Sunday! Come on out!

[​IMG]

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Mobile command center...

10. dring219

dring219 Full Member Verified Member

Been lurking for years here on ECF , just decided to become active once i actually stopped smoking . Cant wait for the next event here in K-town . Glad to see there are so many vapers here in the area . I see it near AG Heinz , thats easy to find . See you all on the 25th .

11. tiforever

tiforever Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2013
    A-town, TN
    dring, not sure if you are on facebook, but if so, it's really worth joining the SMV (Knoxville area vapers) page. You are lucky to be in the city with some of the friendliest, funnest vapers I've ever met. Come see us :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/146085778789495

12. dring219

dring219 Full Member Verified Member

wont let me see the facebook page , have to be a member . I just DEMANDED to have my account removed , after 5 years of trying to delete account they are finally getting it taken care of towards the end of the month . Gonna try to log back in on the first to see if it was actually removed .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.