• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

East Tennessee- Smoky Mountain Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
We had a great vape Night at Bailey's this past Saturday. I wanted to check-in, here on ECF, for any members who are not on our FB page.

We will be having the bi-monthly Smoky Mountain Vapers group meet on May 18, from 2-6, at Bailey's Sports Bar & Grill in Knoxville, TN. Nine vendors have confirmed attendance with wares available for purchase. We will have a CASAA basket raffle. Tickets $2/ea limit 5. All proceeds go to CASAA.org. Premium hardware, gift certificates, vendor shwag, etc included.

There will also be our regular attendance raffle. Free ticket upon entry and sign-in. Anything vape related under the sun is given away every meet to lucky attendees. *Must be present to win.

Last month our members contributed over $1600 for CASAA! Rather than hawking donations, we decided to provide some incentive for supporting this worthy cause to our community.

Good friends, good food, good drinks, great staff, comfortable with 100% chance of lingering clouds. If you are within 100 miles of Knoxville, you should have no reason not to attend. See you soon! :toast:

CATastrophe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
Purradise (NETN)
Thargor, I don't use FB either.

You can check here Smoky Mountain Vapers Knoxville
They have meets every other month. We just had one last Sunday, so next one is mid-July.
Once I know the date, I'll try to remember to post here.

Lots of good folks at the meet. If you've never been to a vape meet, it's lots of fun. :)

Went to the meet tonight.
Met lots of great people, saw lots of great gear, had an awesome time!
Would like to thank you guys for keeping this posted for us Facebook holdouts, without it I would not have known about this meet.
Would also like to thank everyone there tonight for welcoming a new guy and making me feel so at home.

Can't wait for the next get together!

CATastrophe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
Purradise (NETN)
Went to the meet tonight.
Met lots of great people, saw lots of great gear, had an awesome time!
Would like to thank you guys for keeping this posted for us Facebook holdouts, without it I would not have known about this meet.
Would also like to thank everyone there tonight for welcoming a new guy and making me feel so at home.

Can't wait for the next get together!

Glad you had a nice time and checked back in here to let us know how it was. The Knoxville folks are always so nice and welcoming. :)
If you go to the July meet, I hope we get to talk. My husband and I are REO users and there are about 8 of us that grab a table. When you come in to the July meet, a lady named Dana often works the door and always knows where Sam and Janet are. :)

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
Bumping this to let any E TN vapers know that the July Freedom to Vape meet will be from 2-4p @ Bailey's Sports Grill in Knoxville, tomorrow. If you're a new vaper in the area or a veteran, please come on out! Forecast is cloudy, but us vapers like that. ;)

Tons of free giveaways

Liquid tasting bar

Take it or Leave it table

Free attendance raffle

Paid raffle of premium items to benefit CASAA

If you've never been to a vape meet, you won't believe the fun and excitement

Local, supporting vendors on-site for the latest, greatest items for sale, too!

See y'all there! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread