Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I'm selling actually giving away basically two full size 2.x Provari's. I don't know if they are version 2.0 of 2.5. They both work the purple has red screen and the pink's is blue. They both have some chips out of the finish and there are no end caps to use these with 18490/18500 batteries.

The Blue one is sold.
The Pink one is sold.

That's all folks ... all gone! Thanks to the buyers.

To your door with priority mail for $10 using PP goods and services.

Ideally, for me anyway, this would go to someone always wanting a Provari but could never justify the price or someone who needs more mods for stocking up ... not someone who has a collection of Provari's. (But if you do, that's OK I'm just stating how I feel).

Happy Easter / Happy Passover
IMG_9701-0mg.jpg

ps: these were given to me by an ex-ECFer who gave up vaping along with the rest of her 'stuff'. The stipulation was I pass her collection along to people who needed / wanted her vape gear at no profit to me, if I didn't keep it.

I've been doing that for the last year, and this is the last of her mods. So if you knew '0mg', a very nice lady, thank her, not me. So I'm just trying to recover postage, because I've not found anyone locally to pass them off to.

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Absolutely awesome, Mike! They're both v2.5s with the slanted top-caps, which are the best for durability. If someone grabs them but still needs normal end caps (490/500 batts), it likely won't be a problem finding a couple. There are at least a "few" (in vaper terms) of us who might have some extra caps laying around.

VERY cool of you!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
ouch! my eyes. I may need some eye bleach after watching that vid.:D

LOL! I swapped it out for the non-vid version. The YT nannies were spitting out warnings and I didn't think that would be great here on da ECF.

:nun:

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
@MikeE3 ... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I think I sold 11 or 12 Provari's this week. Throws me back to the Night of the Vixon when people were buying 'em by the 1/2 dozen. :cool:

Neither buyer had a Provari and neither ever thought they would have one. Prezactly the audience I was hoping to reach. Being selfish with this statement ... but makes me feel good going into Easter weekend helping out a couple ECFers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread