Eastmall account isn't reflecting order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgmetal

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
So on the 6th I put in order in for some cartomizers, nicotine liquid, and one other thing I believe. Payment went through on paypal and I have points for the order, but I haven't recieved any confirmation email and the Order section of my eastmall account doesn't show any orders went in. I know processing and shipping will take a bit, I just want to double check that my order is in. I emailed the eastmall support email but haven't heard anything back. Has anyone else had this problem or could one of the eastmall employees check in on this? The order was placed with the email of "sgmetal@gmail.com" and a first name of Scott.

Sgmetal

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
I have ask in staff chat
Please give the order number thankyou

Thank you for replying Di, I do not have an order number for you because the order doesn't show up at all. I can PM you the transaction number for paypal if that will help you. My account does show I have points for the order, but I have no other verification for it. I just want to make sure there are no problems with it.

Thanks for mentioning the shortage on the cartomizers Britny, I ordered the soft tipped also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread