Eastmall and EMS Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

NormC

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Athens, Greece
I'm REALLY beginning to wonder why we're forced to EMS shipping only when my latest order, shipped 14 Dec still hasn't arrived. This is the second time this has happened to an order. Last time it took over a month for the order to get here. Not much help from the customer service department either. I've been waiting two days now for a response to my question. I've made a LOT of orders through Eastmall and usually shipments arrive in 5-10 days. Not this time...AGAIN!!!
If the order had been sent by China Post it probably would have been here already at a VASTLY lower price. Nope, no choice on shipment and that just plain bites!

Who else has experienced delays with EMS?

Norm :-x

ellanceo

May 11, 2009
Las Cruces, NM
I too ordered on the 15th, took days to get a response from Eastmall, to which they said:

"We are double checked with EMS, they told us that the parcel is on the way to USA now, due to there system shut down these 2 weeks, they can't update info on website. sorry."

That doesn't change the fact that it has been almost a MONTH since I ordered, and it still hasn't even left China yet. Not to mention this is a "in good faith" order I placed after saying I was DONE with Eastmall because of their lack of customer support. I was taken care of, but these kind of unacceptable responses/lack of action is really bothering me and making me consider just leaving the company, again.

If it is still in China, why has it not been cancelled and re-sent? Eastmall is going to lose a LOT of customers due to this lack of support.

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
I'll bring the EMS issues to David's attention and see if we can offer another shipping method.

I too ordered on the 15th, took days to get a response from Eastmall, to which they said:

That doesn't change the fact that it has been almost a MONTH since I ordered, and it still hasn't even left China yet. Not to mention this is a "in good faith" order I placed after saying I was DONE with Eastmall because of their lack of customer support. I was taken care of, but these kind of unacceptable responses/lack of action is really bothering me and making me consider just leaving the company, again.

If it is still in China, why has it not been cancelled and re-sent? Eastmall is going to lose a LOT of customers due to this lack of support.

NormC

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Athens, Greece
My order FINALLY arrived...TWENTY THREE DAYS after leaving the warehouse. Well, it arrived in country but I still won't have the package in hand until some time next week. Sorry, but that's NOT express!! Just having the option for regular airmail and saving around $13.00 per shipment MIGHT keep me ordering from Eastmall. When EMS is working it works fine. When it's not the added expense for NOT really getting express shipping really irritates me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread