Eastmall-BEST customer service anywhere!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpetva

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Virginia
I just need to say how impressed I am with Eastmall's customer service.

My original order came in a timely manner, packaged well and all items ordered included.

After about 2 weeks of use, my 801 USB Pass Through stopped working so I contacted David Yang about this.

Within a few short minutes of e-mailing David about my problem, I received an e-mail telling me that a replacement USB PT was ordered (no charge to me) and within 2 hours I received a second e-mail notifying me that the package was mailed and on it's way to me!

I received it today and to my BIG surprise, David had sent not 1 USB PT replacement, BUT 2 !!! What an unexpected and welcomed great surprise!

THANK YOU DAVID!!!!!!!!!

Next I saw the juice sale on Eastmall and decided to order some juices because the sale was too good to pass up even with shipping.

Problem is that I needed to customize my order a bit, so I sent an e-mail to ED (as David advised in his posting here).

I heard back from Ed right away and he took care of my special request almost as quickly as I could respond to his e-mail!

THANK YOU ED!!!!!!!!

What a great company and what great customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be ordering from Eastmall again, without a shadow of a doubt!

Not only do they have great prices, not only do they stand behind their products, they also have one of the best customer services I have ever encountered (and I don't say this lightly being an on-line shop-aholic).

Keep up the good work www.eastmall.net - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

hma95

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Upper MI USA
(and I don't say this lightly being an on-line shop-aholic)
Hi, my name is hma95, I've been an online shopaholic for about 5 or so years now! :p

Yes, ED is GREAT!!!!!!!!!! The customer service is GREAT!!!! I put in my first order from EM during the liquid sale. I think there was a lot of confusion with this sale. My free liquids were wrong, my passthrough's didn't have batteries and 1 of the chargers from the 510 kits I ordered was either for a 901 or 801, not a 510. The day I got my package I received an e-mail from ED making sure everything was ok in my order. So I let him know what was wrong. The very same day he had everything I needed shipped!! I think a lot of both retailers and online stores should take classes from eastmall!!!!!!!!!! Not only will eastmall be my #1 store, they now also have a life long customer! :D

bri1270

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
Massachusetts - USA
I agree 110% with this post. I've never emailed or spoken to David, however, I had a very nice, very long chat with Ed the other night/morning. We spoke at great lengths about a myriad of subjects, most of which pertained to e-cigs in some form or another. The original reason for the call was because Ed and I were emailing back and forth regarding a potential error in my most recent order. We had maybe four or five back and forth emails and Ed decided to call and speak to me instead of sending another email. Absolutely top notch as far as I'm concerned, great service, excellent products and fantastic support!

Needless to say, Ed is getting everything sorted and I have no complaints regarding the order in question.

One final comment: I could easily write a three page monologue on the conversation Ed and I had, but the bottom line has already been stated. I've only spoken with a couple of suppliers, but only one has actually called me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread