Not open for further replies.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
You think this is a good price, then keep watching.

rick
Wow. That's like 1/4 the price most other shops have them for. I will definitely be on the lookout for reviews of these.

And people , please, remember when using a low resistance atomizer, there much more sensitive, do not allow them to run dry, do not use them with any high voltage device what so ever.

There purpose is to simulate HV, with a low voltage supply, not for use on anything considered high voltage.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
lol, I was meaning that maybe if we watch close enough, and that we request that the price of some of the items in the eastmall shop be reduced, well, we may very well get our wish, but I think we will have to say something, otherwise , i do not think it will work, I could be wrong of course lol :D
I'm on Rick's side for sure, ya Rick there expensive I think they should be even cheaper than that,!!! hahahahhaaha

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
i just changed all my calendars, it is now may 10. :D

EJ, you are silly, I like you ------:rolleyes::):)

hahaha messing with Ya bud, hope you had a great weekend.. now get back to work and get us those low low prices, hahahah,,, I Know where im gonna keep buying all my supplies Rick, Estmall is the price leader in the industry and always will be.!!!

well said MWA -- :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread