Eastmall low resistance atty $3.00/each .... well lets be real lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Yes kona I know how to test, not all are like this but many I have gotten are that I have used so far, I hope most are ok I purchased 100 of them

Sorry; many here have never used a VOM before.

thanks for your kind offer of help here Kona,

matt is one who does know what he is doing,

unlike peeps like myself,

who have no clue,

we useless ones,

look to members like you and Matt for our help, --

thankyou ---- :toast:

vapboy

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
sun burnt o z land
i have a lot of 1.9 ohm's but hell i dont care as long as they work, they were cheaper than a normal atty anyway.

oh Btw i am on my 4th week on the same atty and still not blown yet(amazing) not sure if the slightly more coil in the atty is sustaining it longer, but i have to dry burn it every 2 days now but hell it rocks, special Mud & David spell is included in this atty me thinks.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
i have a lot of 1.9 ohm's but hell i dont care as long as they work, they were cheaper than a normal atty anyway.

oh Btw i am on my 4th week on the same atty and still not blown yet(amazing) not sure if the slightly more coil in the atty is sustaining it longer, but i have to dry burn it every 2 days now but hell it rocks, special Mud & David spell is included in this atty me thinks.

I have been vaping this one for 4 hours ---
and i gotta say it feels like a normal atty to me,
I have 2 RiVa going ---
one with LR 510 atty and one with Regular 510 atty,
I cant tell the difference, -- hahahahahah

typical me, I dont even know what the difference is sposed to be -- hahahahahahahahahah :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Are you out of the Indulgence? All I see is the 'extender cup'...??

YUP

looks like it is all sold out again, ---

geeeesh these things go so fast--

it is hard to keep up --

TiTanium was there for a few days -

but all sold out now --
keep watching,

they will be restocked soon,

and when they are-- be quick -- :toast:

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC

I'm finding this as well. After losing several standard Joye attys to the dry burn I was worried about popping these, but they WON'T DIE. I even TRIED to kill one by keeping the coil red-hot for several minutes at a time, but I always wear out before it does. These things are built like tanks! :)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I'm finding this as well. After losing several standard Joye attys to the dry burn I was worried about popping these, but they WON'T DIE. I even TRIED to kill one by keeping the coil red-hot for several minutes at a time, but I always wear out before it does. These things are built like tanks! :)

Yes,

I told you these EM LR5 attys are made differently from all the others

and David told you thid also --

so hopefully he has done a good job,

and by the looks of it --

and the reports we are getting -- he has --
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread